MP55 Price in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ishak, Mar 2, 2002.

1. ishak

ishak Guest

Now MP55 only RM190 (Sg Dollar 85) U may find it in most of racquet shop here . Anyone knows why they bring down the price from RM609 (Sg Dollar 280) previously ,

2. Abe

Abe Guest

yeah its on promotion now... (well at least thats what the fella at the shop said..
    over here in Sabah its 199:)

good fer people like us :)

3. ak

ak Guest

thats pretty cheap ,how about mp100 and mp77? can we buy those in johor bahru?

4. bobo

bobo Guest

in usa MP55 the retail price is $140.00 us dollar :)

5. supriadi

supriadi Guest

Pals,

Just want to share something about Yonex racket price to you.
    I just came back from Indonesia and visited my friend's badminton racket store.
    I was impressed with MP racket series and asked for MP-77, he asked me back, original or Taiwan-made ?
    He gave me two similar rackets (MP-77) but with very big difference price, the original one cost you about RM 700 and Taiwan-made only RM 150 and guess what, the original one was heavier than Taiwan-made.
    To judge whether it is original or not is very simple. If you want to buy the original one, make sure between the shaft and the racket holder there is series of number. Those numbers are written in the metal not as sticker.
    So, if you said that you got cheap price MP55 and you haven't bought yet, please do check on that.If that's original, you are the lucky man !

Cheers

6. ishak

ishak Guest

i bought 2 pieces and it comes with serial number. Distributed by Sunrise Sports an official dealer. It selling like hot cakes here

7. D D

D D Guest

supriadi:

The Taiwan made MP 55, 77 or 100. Do they have the words

MADE IN JAPAN on the shaft

thanks

8. sam

sam Guest

hey Ishak can you still buy the isometric 900 or 500 over there in Malaysia? many thanks