User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Thats the problem.When KKK/TBh is not a winner,they are rudely criticise by the fans.If they did well in a tournament,it is not enough.
    So, what do u expect from them???
    when they win the PO,we do realise that it is not a big tournament.We cannot celebrate that winning just like they are winning AE or olympic gold.No.we cant.and we accept that.
    but is it a sin to appreciate their effort???
    We are not giving them a "datuk" recognization.Why do u must bring it up in this forum??
    it is just a appreciation for our athletes.just a commendation.
    it is not necessary.
    You are right.. KKK/TBH can be rated as the greatest assets in mas badminton history.. This is the same as Nicol David in squash..
    However.. while Nicol David has been suffering a slump of form and being criticized by local press. She bounced back & maintain to be World no.1 in Women's Squash's Ranking.
    It proove that to be a successful and great athletes.. U needs strong mentally.. Not matter how BAD critics by the press.. Just keeps ur self moving... And left the results silenced it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLdude View Post
    Pemuda, before expressing your state of mind in this forum, please make sure to check your spelling. You typed "Phillippines" which should be spelled "Philippines". Secondly, you do not use "Phillippines Open"; it should be "Philippine Open".

I think you're missing an important point when Malaysians celebrate the victory of KKK/TBH in the MD event of the PO 2007. Whether the PO 2007 is a 3rd, 4th or even a 5th rate tournament, the bottomline is that KKK/TBH accomplished their mission, and did us, the Filipinos, a big favor, by providing a great view of world class badminton (courtesy of the Malaysian squad and even the other teams who have the guts to travel here and participated). We surely appreciate that they recognized the PO 2007 as an important event.

Lastly, athletes do experience a "slump" in their respective careers. But in the case of KKK and TBH, can you (still) remember their accomplishments in the Super Series tournaments this year? If so, can you consider that their opponents in the SS were 3rd rate?
    RSLdude,

Likewise, likewise ... before you start expressing your state of mind too, you may want to check your grammar as well. It should be ... athletes do experienced a slump. Pot should not be calling the kettle black

If you think what you saw at the PO was world class badminton then I can only say that I am happy for you.

Are you saying that Lin Dan, Taufik and those who did not show up for the PO were "gutless"??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats the problem.When KKK/TBh is not a winner,they are rudely criticise by the fans.If they did well in a tournament,it is not enough.
    So, what do u expect from them???
    when they win the PO,we do realise that it is not a big tournament.We cannot celebrate that winning just like they are winning AE or olympic gold.No.we cant.and we accept that.
    but is it a sin to appreciate their effort???
    We are not giving them a "datuk" recognization.Why do u must bring it up in this forum??
    it is just a appreciation for our athletes.just a commendation.
    it is not necessary.
    Your mentality basically summed up our Msian sports syndrome. No wonder we are basically at rock bottom across the board. No wonder our badminton, football, hockey, track n field and etc are just plain shitty. We like to have this syiok sendiri, gaya mesti ada, malaysia boleh attitude.

Now, we think KKK/TBH are world beaters after the PO, so I just cant wait for the WC in August and I bet once they failed, it will be the usual excuses again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it a tuition class now???
    RSLdude, dont worry, im in ur side.Pemuda is pemuda.he will always stand to his opinions.we cannot change that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    RSLdude,

Likewise, likewise ... before you start expressing your state of mind too, you may want to check your grammar as well. It should be ... athletes do experienced a slump. Pot should not be calling the kettle black

If you think what you saw at the PO was world class badminton then I can only say that I am happy for you.

Are you saying that Lin Dan, Taufik and those who did not show up for the PO were "gutless"??
    Who told you that Taufik did not show up in the PO 2007?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLdude View Post
    Who told you that Taufik did not show up in the PO 2007?
    Opps he did, is it??? Wow .. since he didnt win it, PO must be pretty tough to win. I bet you rate it up there with the All England.

By the way ... you avoided my question. Let me put it to you again (minus Taufik) "Are you saying that Lin Dan, ...... and those who did not show up for the PO were "gutless"??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it a tuition class now???
    RSLdude, dont worry, im in ur side.Pemuda is pemuda.he will always stand to his opinions.we cannot change that.
    My dear, I am sure RSLdude is a big boy and thus can stand on his own. He certainly dont need his lap dog barking for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THAT was a rather rude comment. Anyway RSL dude and Koo_fan, if some people want to be negative all the time let it be, just ignore it, this is not a place to fight.
    All the same, our guys played well and all the best to them in the next big one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace.. dont fight... WC is coming.. lets see who win..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3