Jens Lekman

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cooler, Jul 24, 2007.

1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    a swedish pop songwriter/singer
    -------------------------------------
    Jens Lekman Talks Badminton, Snow, Dreams
    "It's a world of slow motion and hyper-speed at the same time."

Turns out Jens isn't so silent. Recently, the Swedish singer/songwriter posted four minutes and twenty-eight seconds of spoken audio recordings to his MySpace page.
    Lekman's first post, "hello", was added on October 11. The Swede explains his dislike of MySpace (it "is just making me dizzy with all the blinking ads and 'click here' or 'click there'"), his progress on his new record ("Will it come out soonish? Well, I have all the songs written, so now I'm just working on the recordings...If things go well, it might come out before the winter snow has melted"), what type of winter snow he was referring to ("not...the snow on the top of the mountain, nor...the snowflake that accidentally made its way across the Texas border, but...the Gothenburg snow, falling thick and thin over the pine trees"), and most importantly, his love of badminton. He explains his affinity for the sport, saying, "I like it because it's a graceful sport...if you want it to be. It's a world of slow motion and hyper-speed at the same time," before going on to explain its history.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/39689-mp3-jens-lekman-talks-badminton-snow-dreams

2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

jens lehmann ? the german goalkeeper... suprisingly similar names