Any Badminton enthusiasts in Banglore

Discussion in 'India' started by Ramesh, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Ramesh

Ramesh New Member

Software Engineer
    Are there any badminton enthusiasts who want to play regularly.
    About ability of my play, i was in germany for few years and used to play there indoors quite regularly. So if somebody interested let me know...can catch up on weekends.

2. nishti

nishti New Member

Information Technology
    Hi Ramesh,
    I`m very much an badminton enthusiast & love to play regularly. pls let me know the location of the court to see the feasibility of travel.

3. avataar

avataar Regular Member

guys

try the raheja stadium close to the mahaveer jain hospital in vasanth nagar. u may not necessarily get to play there but will be able to get more leads on alternative locations....

4. Ramesh

Ramesh New Member

Software Engineer
    Hi Nishti,
    We can find out the place, there is one in Mysore Road called The Club which is under renovation and should be ready by now, i will check. IF you give me details as to where you stay, then depending on both of our places we can find a suitable court. you can directly mail me to my gmail address. ramesh.p1980@gmail.com

5. sri_badcen

sri_badcen Regular Member

Student
    hey hi i inquried here and they said it is Rs.150 for each person for 1 Hr.dont know about the membership ,i havent see the court ..can anyone tell me how is it ,or anyone going to"The Club"

6. sri_badcen

sri_badcen Regular Member

Student
    BTW ramesh i dont know the level of your play ..but i do play a little:cool: /beginner-intermediate..i would like to play in The club some time and check out my game... its been quite a while ,since i stopped playing ..:rolleyes:

7. Ramesh

Ramesh New Member

Software Engineer
    Hi Sri_badcen,

Give me your contact mail, i will contact you. I am not a frequent visitor to badminton central, so would prefer messages in my mail box. I would like to play on saturdays and sundays morning, if comfortable to you.

8. arjuntew

arjuntew Regular Member

Software Guy
    Guys, I have recently shifted from Hyderabad to Bangalore and am looking for a place to play. If possible, we can all go together and look for something.

About my standard of play, I've been playing badminton for a real long time and have played over some good levels. But since I started working, I have'nt played much.

Please update me as to how to take this discussion forward. My mail ID is arjun.tewari@gmail.com.

9. Sinex

Sinex Regular Member