Visiting KL next week, are there any clubs I could have a game with ?

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by vatovey, Aug 6, 2007.

1. vatovey

vatovey Regular Member

IT Technician / Badminton Stringer
    Hi all,

I'm going to be visiting Kuala Lumpur next week for the World Badminton Championships where I be doing some media work, I shall be arriving on Sunday evening (12th August), and leaving the following Saturday.

I also play, and was thinking about visiting a club in the area, can anyone recommend any clubs to visit, in addition to costs involved, and times they play.

Thanks, Vaughn.

2. Raphy

Raphy Regular Member

hi Vaughan
    It's funny that your posted this as we are also looking for a club to join or courts to rent. We are bringing a French group of 22 fans with the second BadZine Trip 'Bad Trip II" and some would like to play with local players.
    I'm interested in knowing where we can find a spot to play near bye our hotel (the Nova Hotel)
    Thanks to all for your advices
    Raphael

3. vatovey

vatovey Regular Member

IT Technician / Badminton Stringer
    Worst case - we could book some courts together one evening, am sure others would be interested.

4. Yeohkuza

Yeohkuza Regular Member

Hi,

You can give Mike a call (+6016-2286066). We are palying every Friday at 8.30pm tO 12.00 AM AT USJ Badminton Hall. Mike will gladly give directions to you. Our team consists of intermediate players. Koo Kien keat's elder bro plays with us.

Cheers!!