User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FS: Victor Magan ATB 6000

I have my barely used Victor Magan ATB 6000 racket for sale. It is in near perfect condition, with a single tiny paint fleck missing on the head, ~1mm big, and a few near-invisible scratches. Basically, unless you're looking very closely, it appears new. The racket is fitted with Ashaway MicroPower XL string and a slightly used karakal Air 180 replacement grip. Comes supplied with a full size cover with handy storage pocket.

I'm looking for about £50 but am open to offers for this high end racket. Photos available for anyone interested, racket can be picked up or deliverd by post within the UK only.

I realise I'm a bit of a new member here, but I am a very honest trader with 100% positive feedback on eBay, over 150 transactions.

Feel free to ask questions!

Jonny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post for free within the UK!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how is it going mate do u still have the racket?! could u please tell me a lil about the racket cas i am thinkin abt gettin this model but no 1 seems knw a lot abt this model so could you by any chance give me some kind of review on this. well check the thread out:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=53264

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

Yes, I still have it, it's been gathering dust in my racket bag for a few months!

What sort of info would you like? It's stiff with even balance, and very light. It's capable of providing significant power but because of the stiffness you need a decent head speed to exploit this. The sweet spot, as currently strung, is small but devastating. The funny joint is in no way a problem, but I'm not sure it's an advantage either!

Hope this helps,

Jonny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so have you played enough with it or its just this model aint your style at all??!? and how is the condition on it at the moment?

i would really preciate this cas i have been lookin at the new atb 7000, i can actually get this racket for a lil cheaper then the actual price on the market + the atb 7000 is realy nice looking racket too

would u b by any chance post me a pic or 2 of ur racket????????? if it looks nice i might be considering gettin urs then have a crack at it i suppose!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

howz is it goin m8 i was wondering if your racket is in good nick alright to play with how abt make me an offer it would have been awsome if u could have send me some pics taken by ur phone may be anyway lets talk a deal