FS: Victor Magan ATB 6000

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by jonnylane, Aug 9, 2007.

1. jonnylane

jonnylane Regular Member

I have my barely used Victor Magan ATB 6000 racket for sale. It is in near perfect condition, with a single tiny paint fleck missing on the head, ~1mm big, and a few near-invisible scratches. Basically, unless you're looking very closely, it appears new. The racket is fitted with Ashaway MicroPower XL string and a slightly used karakal Air 180 replacement grip. Comes supplied with a full size cover with handy storage pocket.

I'm looking for about £50 but am open to offers for this high end racket. Photos available for anyone interested, racket can be picked up or deliverd by post within the UK only.

I realise I'm a bit of a new member here, but I am a very honest trader with 100% positive feedback on eBay, over 150 transactions.

Feel free to ask questions!

Jonny

2. jonnylane

jonnylane Regular Member

I'll post for free within the UK!

3. riz125

riz125 Regular Member

Student
    how is it going mate do u still have the racket?! could u please tell me a lil about the racket cas i am thinkin abt gettin this model but no 1 seems knw a lot abt this model so could you by any chance give me some kind of review on this. well check the thread out:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53264

4. jonnylane

jonnylane Regular Member

Hi there,

Yes, I still have it, it's been gathering dust in my racket bag for a few months!

What sort of info would you like? It's stiff with even balance, and very light. It's capable of providing significant power but because of the stiffness you need a decent head speed to exploit this. The sweet spot, as currently strung, is small but devastating. The funny joint is in no way a problem, but I'm not sure it's an advantage either!

Hope this helps,

Jonny

5. riz125

riz125 Regular Member

Student
    so have you played enough with it or its just this model aint your style at all??!? and how is the condition on it at the moment?

i would really preciate this cas i have been lookin at the new atb 7000, i can actually get this racket for a lil cheaper then the actual price on the market + the atb 7000 is realy nice looking racket too

would u b by any chance post me a pic or 2 of ur racket????????? if it looks nice i might be considering gettin urs then have a crack at it i suppose!!!!!!

6. riz125

riz125 Regular Member

Student
    howz is it goin m8 i was wondering if your racket is in good nick alright to play with how abt make me an offer it would have been awsome if u could have send me some pics taken by ur phone may be anyway lets talk a deal