Anyone heard of this racquet?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Baozer, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Baozer

Baozer Regular Member

Hey guys, so my sister just bought me a new Black Knight racquet for my birthday last week. The model is "TI-762". Now I've been trying to research it on the net recently, so far, no luck. It was a pretty moderately priced racquet as well ($110 Canadian) Has anyone ever encountered or used this racquet before? I will post up a picture tomorrow as I am currently recharging the camera battery. Thanks in advance

2. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    yes i believe i have heard of that, cause i just so happened to see my friend with a BK racket like that...not quite sure if it's the exact numbers, but ti-7something like that...and it is like you described, marked down in price lol...i will ask and check, and get back to you =P...i wouldn't be too sketchy on BK rackets, because i have NEVER heard of fake BK rackets...they're pretty good on their products....sometimes you don't hear of it because it's a limited edition that has stopped in production...but BK is one of the best that will not have fakes :D:D

3. Baozer

Baozer Regular Member

Sweeeet! Thanks dude. Haha, so you live in the Ottawa region too I see. Whereabouts? And thanks for the info =P I'll get you the picture soon, maybe later on tonight

4. Baozer

Baozer Regular Member

Here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Double_Player

Double_Player Regular Member

it's mid-lower end of BK racquet. upper end start with 9xx. it won't be fake. bk is to small to have a fake made up.