User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 222 to 238 of 287
  1. #222
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgbad View Post
    I tried the AT900T before. The racket has a very "ping" feel, doesnt feel solid. I feel, the AT900P is a much better racket if you are looking at the 900 range.
    Will try the 900P and see. I have tried AT900T, thats why i know it will suits me. But will see the 900P as a comparison lah.
    Another reason is the "color scheme" of this AT900T wins me head over heels, hahahahahaha ..... KILL ME

  2. #223
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Bro,
    If you look up at my post, it says "RMB1380, around AUD220, not yet include shipment cost..."
    It is available in Taobao. No worries, i know this guy personally. He has contact with Yonex Japan, thats why he can get genuine stuff from there.
    Upon confirming order, you need to wait 15-20 days before the JP racket arrive Beijing. And for your case, after 15-20 days ONLY it will be ship out of China. (Not sure though if they ship internationally. I can help you ask, if u SERIOUSLY interested.)

    Here's the weblink. He has all the genuine JP rackets and bags, and stuff. My personal JP Yonex heaven.

    http://shop36233606.taobao.com/shop/...ckedRange=true

    And NO, i dunno the shipment cost from beijing to Australia either.
    Hope this helps. PM me if u need further help.
    Cheers.
    Thanks bro

    yeah i understood your message, I said AUD220+shipping cost means AUD220 plus whatever the shipping cost will be.

    Will take a look and PM you if I'm interested in an of the other rackets.

    My AT900T I got from badmintonshoponline should be coming early next week

  3. #224
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Thanks bro

    yeah i understood your message, I said AUD220+shipping cost means AUD220 plus whatever the shipping cost will be.

    Will take a look and PM you if I'm interested in an of the other rackets.

    My AT900T I got from badmintonshoponline should be coming early next week
    No worries. Good 4u. post some reviews or better yet pictures. I just love the AT900T overall color.

  4. #225
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgbad View Post
    I tried the AT900T before. The racket has a very "ping" feel, doesnt feel solid. I feel, the AT900P is a much better racket if you are looking at the 900 range.

    at900t is a very friendly racket to use, good control and decent power when required. just sold off my SP 900t recently, gonna try out a IP 900t..

  5. #226
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    at900t is a very friendly racket to use, good control and decent power when required. just sold off my SP 900t recently, gonna try out a IP 900t..
    Get a JP one for the "Gummetal" decal

    It's worth it, especially if it feels heavier at the higher weight limit

  6. #227
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what country code is IP?

    haha do you think getting a JP AT900T > JP ARC Saber Z ?

  7. #228
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    what country code is IP?

    haha do you think getting a JP AT900T > JP ARC Saber Z ?
    IP means International Player, or International Distribution, meaning no specific code at all (Yonex could have just leave that space blank but that will make buyers suspicious). I'mnt sure the relative quality but some people such as ants has seen the IP racquets being pretty comparable to the CP/CN and JP coded ones. I myself don't have a specific comment on this.

    The JP Arcsaber Z costs about AU$10 more than the JP AT900s overall. It will ultimately boil down to what you prefer. I bought one JP Arc Z a few weeks ago, but am still very comfortable with using my IP AT700 as my main racquet. It just takes sometime to adjust to the Arc Z, which I don't have much of at the moment

  8. #229
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh i thought IP means Indonesia as some people have said in this forum. good that i know, as i honestly find JP rackets much to expensive compared to their non-JP counterparts. IP would be a good laternative.

    ahha sorry what i meant was do you think getting a JP Arc Z is better than getting a JP AT900T IF you already had both rackets in a non-JP version? or maybe i'm just being greedy :P

    being a badminton fanatic can be bad for your bank account!

  9. #230
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    oh i thought IP means Indonesia as some people have said in this forum. good that i know, as i honestly find JP rackets much to expensive compared to their non-JP counterparts. IP would be a good laternative.

    ahha sorry what i meant was do you think getting a JP Arc Z is better than getting a JP AT900T IF you already had both rackets in a non-JP version? or maybe i'm just being greedy :P

    being a badminton fanatic can be bad for your bank account!
    I have the JP AT900P, not the AT900T in any code....

    But all I can say is that you will be spending quite a bit should you decide to try a Z Slash "regular length" Carbonexes which I think is more user friendly
    The reason I bought the JP Z Slash was just for the 2U version, which is only JP exclusive....

    As for IP AT900T vs JP Z Slash (if both are 3U) I would that they should feel similar since both are even balance to slightly head heavy. IMHO their swing character should be similar as both are aerodynamic frame designs. There shouldn't be a good reason to get a JP Z Slash 3U by the way, since I don't notice anything different between the different codes other than the SP shaft decals and the PBSI logo. The AS or NZ codes will be fine I recommend.

    By the way the Indonesian code will be IN. The SP and IN coded racquets will definitely have the PBSI logo on the cone.
    Last edited by Blitzzards; 10-22-2009 at 02:05 AM.

  10. #231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okay so here comes the controversial question. so since you have a range of rackets with different codes:

    Do you think there is/isn't a difference between rackets of different codes?

  11. #232
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    okay so here comes the controversial question. so since you have a range of rackets with different codes:

    Do you think there is/isn't a difference between rackets of different codes?
    I thought I just answered your question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    I don't notice anything different between the different codes other than the SP shaft decals and the PBSI logo.
    Although if you're super fussy, you may notice that the JP coded racquets are just a tiny little bit heavier by 1 or 2gm compared to the other codes. You have to remember that the weight classes have a 5gm range, for example 3U is 85 to 89.99gm

    I only got my JP racquets for the slightly different design (Gummetal for one) and the 2U weight class. If not I'm happy with the IP codes since they're easily available through online stores. IMHO the JP racquets won't make you play better, faster, smash harder, play tighter net shots etc.

  12. #233
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post

    The JP Arcsaber Z costs about AU$10 more than the JP AT900s overall. It will ultimately boil down to what you prefer. I bought one JP Arc Z a few weeks ago, but am still very comfortable with using my IP AT700 as my main racquet. It just takes sometime to adjust to the Arc Z, which I don't have much of at the moment
    Couldn't agree more with you on the Arc Z feel. My SP Arc Z is being neglected most of the time .Poor thing.

  13. #234
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMHO the Arc Z needs to be played using a defensive style, which will hopefully make up for its lack of defense. Once the timing and footwork is there the extra focus on the sweet spot should lend you a lethal smash or drive....

    Not there yet myself though

  14. #235
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tried my At900T SP yesterday for the first time and i must say it is indeed a very nice racket.
    Immediately when i picked it up i can already get used to it, throughout the play, i find it very forgiving, especialyl for some off centre miss-hits.
    To my surprise, i can even execute powerful smash out of this so called 'defensive-tactical" racket. Overall it is just sweet.
    Only one concern though, at 28lbs with BG65, the overall hitting "feel" of AT900T seems to be "not so solid" as compared to the feel of Arc 7 or Arc Z.(the racket feels like breaking apart everytime i hit the shuttle) Is it because of the frame and shaft, or is it just me???
    my new baby is a 3UG5 anyway.

  15. #236
    Regular Member Sgbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Tried my At900T SP yesterday for the first time and i must say it is indeed a very nice racket.
    Immediately when i picked it up i can already get used to it, throughout the play, i find it very forgiving, especialyl for some off centre miss-hits.
    To my surprise, i can even execute powerful smash out of this so called 'defensive-tactical" racket. Overall it is just sweet.
    Only one concern though, at 28lbs with BG65, the overall hitting "feel" of AT900T seems to be "not so solid" as compared to the feel of Arc 7 or Arc Z.(the racket feels like breaking apart everytime i hit the shuttle) Is it because of the frame and shaft, or is it just me???
    my new baby is a 3UG5 anyway.
    Like what i said in my previous post about the AT900T, it gives you a very "ping" feel right?

  16. #237
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgbad View Post
    Like what i said in my previous post about the AT900T, it gives you a very "ping" feel right?
    Ahhh so thats what you mean by the "ping" feel. Yeah. I thought it is the SP problem or what. Really scared especially i hit a hard drive, or smash with it. It gives me a "faulse feeling" that it will broke into pieces like that. With Zelm or Arc Z, no such "Feeling". Just Bang Bang Bang Bang all the way.
    But when i tried my friend's AT900T , no such feeling. His is strung at 26lbs. Oh well maybe AT900T is not meant to be played like a Trixon 8, for a "COW" like me .

  17. #238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehe,a beginner question here, where do you find the code JP,IP,etc etc etc???

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Armortec 900 Technique / Armortec 900 Power and Nanospeed 9900
    By miragitsu in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 15
    : 08-26-2011, 03:28 AM
  2. FS: Armortec 800 Defence and Armortec 900 Technique Brand new, (GTA)
    By Jason08Leafs in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 08-29-2010, 12:47 PM
  3. armortec 900 power?armortec 900 technique?or armortec 700?
    By marckevin20 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 88
    : 08-27-2008, 04:17 AM
  4. Armortec 900 Technique VS Armortec 800 Defense
    By kristian in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 14
    : 11-13-2007, 12:27 PM
  5. which is more powerful? armortec 700 or armortec 900 technique? need help. :) thanks!
    By marckevin20 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 06-14-2007, 11:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •