User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought a Armortec 900 technique again !!!
    I used to have one but I sold it when I bought my nanospeed 9900 then the other day I bought another one !! I used to love the AT900 technique before I bought my ns9900 but now I don't like it anymore it doesn't seem like the same racket I sold
    I used to feel that it had tons of power but now it doesn't seem to have the power it used to have . Also it feels not very durable in comparison to my ns9900.
    I do think the problem is the strings the tension is too low I will get it re strung soon and see what the difference is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cayzi View Post
    Is AT900T to much of the racket for a player which is not so strong in arm and wrist?

Is it a racket which is hard to handle?

I'm not a pro and am I not a beginner.
    don't think so, as mentioned again and again here, the racket is quite an easy to use and forgiving racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    don't think so, as mentioned again and again here, the racket is quite an easy to use and forgiving racket.
    What does actually "easy to use" means because every one have different badminton knowledge?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does actually "easy to use" means because every one have different badminton knowledge?
    It means that you do not have to be Lin dan or taufik to use it and have amazing technique
    Basically it doesn't matter what your ability is it is a great racket in anyones hands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is what I wanted to know. Because it is a pro racket for me logical explanation would be that racket is to much for average player to handle it.

Some says get AT600 because it is less stiff or get ArcSaber 7.

How about ArcSaber 7 compare to AT900T or Z slash compare to AT900T?

I also like Victor BS09, 11 or SW36 which looks less stiff but BS 11 and SW32 are now available just with G2 grip which is to small for me.

Regards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is what I wanted to know. Because it is a pro racket for me logical explanation would be that racket is to much for average player to handle it.

I also like Victor BS09, 11 or SW36 which looks less stiff but BS 11 and SW32 are now available just with G2 grip which is to small for me.

Regards
    first of all 90% of people here are not pro badminton players (but we dream that hopefully one day maybe ...) but most of us have top of the range rackets just because you don't consider yourself to be a pro doesn't mean you can't buy a racket used by a pro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regards
    I think the AT900t is better than the arc 7 and probaly the z is better than the arc 7 as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    just because you don't consider yourself to be a pro doesn't mean you can't buy a racket used by a pro
    Hm...

Usually pro have good technique and a arm and wrist to control PRO racket. That doesn't mean that I or other recreation type of player can handle the racket.

By handling I mean that you can get as much of possible out of it and that you don't get tired after 1-2 hours using it. I will not buy a best racket just because PRO is using it thinking "if I pro is using it that means that my game will be like his as well" but I will buy a racket that I can handle and where my game will approve after a while.

True I like AT900T but I don't have option jet to try it. Racket is not cheap so I do not want to make mistake.

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if u know some1 who got the racket, then try it once and c weather it will suit u.that will be the best way to approach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by texin7 View Post
    if u know some1 who got the racket, then try it once and c weather it will suit u.that will be the best way to approach
    that is a problem. I do not have a chance so my only attributes are this forum I guess or just order it and try it and then sell it here if I do not like it.

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, if you're a beginner, just string it at 22lbs and you'll really like it, assuming you like head heavy rackets.

If you don't like head heavy rackets, look at maybe the ArcSabers or one of the Nanospeeds might be better for you. If you don't want to spend absolute top dollar, the NS7700 is a really nice racket.

The AT900T is not a hard racket to use, but if you string it at 27lbs you will hate it.

Having said that, an even balanced racket with a medium flex shaft would probably be an easier play for a beginner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Tiger View Post
    Like I said, if you're a beginner, just string it at 22lbs and you'll really like it, assuming you like head heavy rackets.
    I don't know yet about head heavy rackets but this one feels really good in my hands and doesn't feels so much head heavy at all.

Arc series is nice but I did not like the feel of Arc10. What I like was Arc7 and Z-slash for which I read is hard to use even for a players which have many other Yonex racket in their bags so I guess this would be to much for me.

What I had been surprised is that Z-slash is really flex in one way and quite stiff in another way. Anyone experiences the same?

NS series is also nice but I guess NS9900, 9000, 8000 is too stiff for me. What I like was NS4500, NS6000.

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I had been surprised is that Z-slash is really flex in one way and quite stiff in another way. Anyone experiences the same?
    Yeah the head is very torsionally stiff, but although the shaft is supposed to be stiff if you flex them both in your hands the AT900T is noticably stiffer.

NS series is also nice but I guess NS9900, 9000, 8000 is too stiff for me. What I like was NS4500, NS6000.
    Why not get one of those then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Tiger View Post
    Yeah the head is very torsionally stiff, but although the shaft is supposed to be stiff if you flex them both in your hands the AT900T is noticably stiffer.
    So you suggest here that I should go for Z-slash because it is more flex?

Do you think that I would have problems with Z-slah like you are having because you are used to your AT series? I'm coming from non Yonex so maybe this is a good chance to do the jump right on Z-slash?

Regards
    Last edited by cayzi; 12-01-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you wont go wrong with either AT900T or SW36, strung at 23lbs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    you wont go wrong with either AT900T or SW36, strung at 23lbs...
    What if I take this racket and strung it to a higher level compare to other middle class rackets?

I did not try SW36 yet. I'm waiting for G4 grip.

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tension you string at has less to do with the racket then it does with your playing ability. I string all my rackets at 24lbs to 26lbs regardless of the racket, whether a $80 Apacs or $200 Yonex.

"Pro level racket" is a pretty useless phrase in that most pro's can play almost as well with a $100 racket as they can with a $200 racket, they are pro's not because of the racket but because of their skill. In reality, technology improvements do much more for the average player than they do for the "Pro's". Even for the average player, shoes, string and string tension are more important than the racket.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast