Yonex Knee Supporter

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jas1121, Aug 19, 2007.

1. jas1121

jas1121 Regular Member

Accountant
    I want to ask, What is the difference between a Yonex Knee Supporter (the short type you see players wear for example Taufik) compared to a long knee supporter like the one Choong Tan fook and Lee wan wah's. I have chronic knee injuries and looking for a Knee supporter even though i already have 1. Its a long type by Futuro support. I don't really feel comfortable and kinda restrict a lot of movement.

Are those Yonex Knee supporters for sale to the public or its just for the Pros? If yes, what much does it cost and where?

2. jas1121

jas1121 Regular Member

Accountant
    Ok, i found it, thanks to a kind member from this forum who showed me the website. Anyone here has any experience in buying a Yonex Knee Supporter online before? I cant read Japanese. Is there anyone that can translate this? I dont know where to measure, whether is below the knee-cap or on the knee-cap and what is with the 5 cm thing?

Attached Files:

3. GEEGEEGEE

GEEGEEGEE Regular Member

Bump!

Cause I wish to learn more about this product. Anyone?

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

is the taufik one, the one which is quite narrow, around the knee ? If yes, then I have one, it is designed for Patella Tendonitis, (or Osgood Schlatters in U18s which I have) I have one by a brand called muellers, it was £10 and it worked perfectly, I don't need it anymore, but I keep it just in case.
    With regard to Yonex ones, no idea where to get it, maybe shops in Singapore, like sports life might have it, alternatively you can try BBE shop www.BbeShop.com or www.BbeShop.com/en in English they may have it.
    Good luck
    P.s. This should he in the injuries forum section