User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my opinion, Malaysian players may feel too comfortable with their status in the National team...until now...we can see there's no new junior player that show a great performance (or can beat the existing senior player). In other words, Malaysia has no potential back up player.

Senior player already know that they are in the comfortable zone (no worries of being kick out)...there's no spirit in themself to play & struggle so hard..coz winning or not... they can live richly.

Lets see other team such as China & Indonesia..I see their player play really hard and play for themselves... there's a number of waiting list of junior player which can replace them if they r not perform well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

players such as roslin, lee tsuen seng, sairul, yogen, james etc should retired n give their places to more potential young back up players such as arif, chun seang, kwong beng etc... tis young players are more energetic n more determinant then their senior players.. they have passed their supreme time n its time for our junior players to shine in international arena..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I 'm not familiar with the junior players, maybe its high time that BAM replace some of the seniors for being complacent. What do we have to loose, I see more experience for the juniors plus the seniors are not winning anyway !!!!! Who are the juniors that we know that will give us the winning glory in the near future ??????
    Last edited by USAfan; 08-23-2007 at 12:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aaron_11 View Post
    players such as roslin, lee tsuen seng, sairul, yogen, james etc should retired n give their places to more potential young back up players such as arif, chun seang, kwong beng etc... tis young players are more energetic n more determinant then their senior players.. they have passed their supreme time n its time for our junior players to shine in international arena..
    these players are no longer in the national team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Rexy is fighting a loss cause. You can cancel the holidays or install additional training sessions, but if the core is rotten, it will be an uphill battle all the way.

The problem we have in Msia is mentality and the sports associations being managed by politicians and their band of yes men. Mentality wise, our players are weak. They are not professionals. They get distracted easily and are pampered.

So, I believe Rexy is fighting a losing battle. Sooner or later, he will have enough and will pack it in. A top notch coach like Rexy can do wonders in S Korea, Japan, England.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Pemuda, any good ideas on how to deal with this then? I don't believe in sitting down and doing nothing either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the additional training sessions is alright, just make it fun.. as a player, u of coz want a good session, but at the same time a little fun so that it wont feel boring and monotonous...

what Rexy should introduce (or add) is techncal analysis or video analysis on their opponents, kinda like what Rafa Benitez has been doing with Liverpool in the EPL...

KKK-TBH has the attitude to succeed, and of coz CTF-LWW... The rest, im not so sure, on-off performances....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I think it is clear that Chinese players have better physical ability compared to Mas players. Look at CY/FHF, their movements IMHO are not as efficient as KKK/TBH, nevertheless, they appear at least as fast as the latter. Why is that? I believe it's physical training. Or look at CJ. How did he beat Simon? He has the ability of running endlessly and smashing when it seems impossible -- as a consequence Simon has no idea how to move CJ around. Again, it should be due to severe physical training.

If you are physically superior to your opponent, you get "extra" confidence. For example, CY/FHF, they know they are the only pair who can relentlessly attack through the whole 3 games (in contrast, KKK/TBH usually "take a rest" in the 2nd game); LD, he knows he will be the one who is faster in any 3rd game. So physical training helps mentality too.

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    No it doesn't. The most important thing is what they do in that 7 hours. The right approach is more important than the amount of time spent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nonono, I do hope Rexy could coach in China in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    So, I believe Rexy is fighting a losing battle. Sooner or later, he will have enough and will pack it in. A top notch coach like Rexy can do wonders in S Korea, Japan, England.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    So, Pemuda, any good ideas on how to deal with this then? I don't believe in sitting down and doing nothing either.
    Well, start with BAM first. We need professional administrators not politicians and their lackeys. Get the administration and management thingy right and we will have a foundation which is solid to work from.
    Then we need a strong head coach. Someone like LYB, who will take no nonsense nor any prisoners. The head coach decides who train under who, and not the other way around. Stop the breast feeding and the pampering, and we will have a competitive environment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, start with BAM first. We need professional administrators not politicians and their lackeys. Get the administration and management thingy right and we will have a foundation which is solid to work from.
    Then we need a strong head coach. Someone like LYB, who will take no nonsense nor any prisoners. The head coach decides who train under who, and not the other way around. Stop the breast feeding and the pampering, and we will have a competitive environment.
    I wonder how many "LYB" could we get in the world this time around

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

practice does matter... and the time put towards it as well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    I wonder how many "LYB" could we get in the world this time around
    I said someone like LYB No wonder Msia are in the pits with so many clueless around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said someone like LYB No wonder Msia are in the pits with so many clueless around.
    Then tell us who is the candidates for "someone" like LYB

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, who are the candidates?
    its something like this :
    A: where can i buy a 100gb hard disk in Kuala lumpur?
    B: you can buy a 100gb hard disk at a shop

thats what you are doing, you are giving the solution alright but ya you know..
    furthermore, the azlina minister woman or sth already requested all politicians to step down from their positions in sporting organizations.

edit:
    btw, i think samuel882 made sense here:
    "I wonder how many "LYB" could we get in the world this time around "
    he was not talking about LYB himself but "LYB" which means someone like LYB which pemuda went on to say after that... i dont know if i make sense but reread it if you dont get it
    Last edited by llpjlau; 08-25-2007 at 03:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Then tell us who is the candidates for "someone" like LYB
    Sure!
    In my opinion, if we wanna go for a local, Tan Yee Khan.
    Other than Yee Khan, Park Joo Bong or Morten Frost.
    These 3 are no nonsense in their approach.

Since, we are on the subject, tell me what do you think are the cure for Malaysian badminton?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    yes, who are the candidates?
    its something like this :
    A: where can i buy a 100gb hard disk in Kuala lumpur?
    B: you can buy a 100gb hard disk at a shop

thats what you are doing, you are giving the solution alright but ya you know..
    furthermore, the azlina minister woman or sth already requested all politicians to step down from their positions in sporting organizations.

edit:
    btw, i think samuel882 made sense here:
    "I wonder how many "LYB" could we get in the world this time around "
    he was not talking about LYB himself but "LYB" which means someone like LYB which pemuda went on to say after that... i dont know if i make sense but reread it if you dont get it
    You need to know the difference between "asking to step down" and making it mandatory that all politicians are prohibited to hold positions in sporting associations.

And since we are on the subject, mind to share to us your thoughts on the cure for our badminton?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast