NS vs AT technique vs BlackKnight

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Daisuke, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Daisuke

Daisuke Regular Member

-i prefer drop shots
    -i like light rackets, not too light not too heavy, but a bit more light lol
    - i like drop shots for then smashes and clears

if you say nanospeed series please specifally reccomend me to which series (ex: 8000,9000s,7000)

the only blackknight racket that i really like is BlackKnight TF-90, also i live in canada and blackknight is a canadian company, that might be more easier for me too get one, unless i order one.

ty.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    It's very hard to find a perfect racket just by asking/answering several questions. The better way is to get your hand on the rackets in your mind, and demo as many different kinds as possible. Usually, you should be able to borrow/rent rackets from proshop or fellow club members, as the ones you listed are fairly popular ones. Once you have enough "hand on" experience, you can pretty much answer your own questions, or at least, greatly narrow down your choices.

3. Paritos

Paritos Regular Member

Student
    Isn't Black Knight from the UK ?

4. Happy_Daniel

Happy_Daniel Regular Member

I think Nanospeed 9000k is great overall. If money isn't a problem, Daisuke you've put up numerous amount of posts about choosing a racket, I'd advise you to go demo and make your choice. But, then again, you can't try them with a variety of strings. I'm biased, 9000 X user, but planning to try out a 900 tech.

5. Daisuke

Daisuke Regular Member

just say which racket u prefer and i do not know anyone who has these rackets,

6. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    1. If you don't know, ask around. Go to the local shop, and let them bring out the models you at least interested. Go to local club, if you see your buddies, ask to try out.

2. What I prefer is not necessary what you prefer, to be worst, it could be exactly the other way around. I don't see how much value it has.

If I really need to pick out from your list, I will go with AT800DE, as it's all around, more like a safe choice. ;)

7. miketlo

miketlo Regular Member

i have the 900t and the bk photon. i have tried the ns9kx, ns8k, ns6k, at700, at800o/d, at900t/p, mp99, mp88, bk pcv80. i personally prefer the ATs over the NSs. the mp99 has a very nice balance. if you like drop shots more than smashes then i would choose the AT900t. its easy to maneuver and the head heavy feels really nice when you smash. the armortechs come in 4u and 3u and the nanospeeds come in 3u and 2u so if you want light go for the ATs. the at900p isnt as good on drops but its deady when you smash in the sweet spot. whats best is to go try them out one by one.