Iso 76 VF vs Iso 60 Light

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Josh B., Mar 29, 2002.

1. Josh B.

Josh B. Guest

I'm planning on getting a racquet for my sister. She's only a beginner which is why I don't want to spend too much money. Which one do you think would be more suitable for her? She's more of a defensive player who needs to gather more strength for clears and smashes.

2. AARON.m

AARON.m Guest

your sister doesn't even know which line is out and ya right she cannot smash

3. TDotSmAsHer

TDotSmAsHer Regular Member

Student Gr 11 in Sept.------- badminton player/ad
    "your sister doesn't even know which line is out and ya right she cannot smash"
    Quote from AARON.m

AARON, if Josh's sister knew the different types of racquets and brands.. you think Josh would need to ask for her?

Josh, how old is your sister? I'd say get a fairly light and cheap racquet for her! Doesn't really matter what brand. Just don't get those really heavy steel racquets!

4. AARON.M

AARON.M Guest

she doesnt even know the rules of badminton for all she knowes she could dance on the court she not good she cant return a bird even if it 20 feet in the air

5. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Aaron, sounds you asked Josh's sister out on a date and got rejected. ;)

6. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    Josh: either racquet is fine for your sister, but let her pick the one she likes. i think both of them are on sale at Sport Chek so the price should be in an affordable range. just get her to come out to play. the more she plays, i am sure the more she will get confident. since Tuesday nights are fairly quiet, it would be a great time for her to hit with you without too much intimidation. just make sure your friend doesn't do smart ass shots against her to make her look bad and hurt her confidence.

also, i would suggest if the nights are not too busy with adults, that you and your friend should try some organized drills, instead of just hitting it around for a couple hours. if you come out to Saturday, i will show you a few drills that you could do with your partner on the week nights.

aaron: where were you last night? i was looking forward to have my daughter play against you.

7. AARON.M

AARON.M Guest

no way she is the same age of my sister you have a twisted mind brett