User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mizuno distributor in Malaysia is World Of Sports. Mizuno wave gate II for RM150 something is quite expensive since it is an old model. year 2005. thank goodness i got the cheap (relatively) wave gate II at World Of Sports in SOGO during it's sale. It was only RM132.00. however i agree that we should write to WOS and tell them of this interest in mizuno badminton shoes. they really should consider the market here. the only reason i can think of for not stocking mizuno badminton shoes are because yonex have the biggest market but i believe if WOS did a bit of promotion, people are gonna notice the price and quality of mizuno badminton shoes.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arcaloveher View Post
    Yeap its RM399, but after discount around RM349-359
    for that kind of pricing, i rather go for yonex SHB100 Ltd that is proven quality....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    for that kind of pricing, i rather go for yonex SHB100 Ltd that is proven quality....
    Haha Wave Lightning 3 is a volleyball shoes not badminton shoes. Not that i don't like yonex, just that its too common :P. The place where i play badminton already got more than 20 ppl wearing the same brand, half of it i think is the same model also. Not doubt the SHB100 ltd is quality proven product.

Yay my dad is goin down sg this weekend, i've told him to look out for the new wave gate III hehe. Kenot afford shoes more than >RM300

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think that's the problem. people sticking to what most others say are proven quality. i am also not doubting yonex's quality. just saying that unless you try out other shoes of the same price range, you might not know if they are as good if not better than yonex. this is the weakness of marketing i think. yonex have a lot of marketing while asics and mizuno have almost none for badminton products. and in terms of quality i think we can safely say mizuno make quality products or they would not have been well known for running shoes and golf equipments and others. it is just that yonex are more associated with badminton compared to other brands and it seems that othr brands are incapable in breaking that dominance and might have stopped trying. hehehehe. if i have RM400 in my hand right now, and asked to buy a new badminton shoes with that money, i can say now that i am more interested in trying mizuno or asics shoes rather than the yonex high end ones because like arcaloveher, i like to wear something that is different from others too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, can i know that what is proven quality means???
    How to check whether the product has proven quality?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you ask me, if the shoes gives you comfort and lasts long and does what it claims it does, than that could be taken as good quality. and when a lot of people agree that it provides the above mentioned, then i guess we could say it is proven quality. just my two cents....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does WOS in Singapore have wave smash 2??? ne1 know??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought Mizuno Wave Stardom ExII at Pertama Complexs on monday and try it on yesterday. Its a volleyball shoes and the price is RM200.

In my opinion, it is a comfortable shoes because it accomodate my wide forefeet type and provide good lateral support. However it has no lateral cussion for lateral movement. My front fingger feels the pain when contacted with the shoes because it has no inner cussion in front. It is totally for volleyball not badminton type of movement.

My recomendation is try to avoid buying volleyball shoes for badminton not matter what brand it is. It was design for specific purposes. Now i'm thinking of buying new pair. What a waste..

Just to share, i just bought Nanospeed 9900 last week, and last night had crashed with my friend's old racket MP77. His racket broke. Lucky he hit at my fingger and racket hadle part while i'm doing backhand. Although my fingger hurt a bit but the racket is safe. No single scratch. Fuhh....lucky. If not, lost newly RM700 racket in just two games..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i mean (In my opinion, it is a comfortable shoes because it accomodate my wide forefeet type and provide good "vertical" support)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also own a Mizuno Wave Stardom ExII, it is a good pair of shoe for volleyball but not for badminton. Firstly, it's grip is not designed for lateral movement in badminton. Somemore, it's cushion is higher off the ground which provide good vertical support in volleyball, but it limit your lateral movement in badminton. For badminton, try to get Wave Smash instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default same question again

after for so long time now this question need to be ask again. where can i buy high end model of mizuno badminton shoes? WOS not selling this until now http://www.mizuno.jp/catalog/product/7KM150/111006001/

or this

http://www.mizuno.jp/catalog/product/7KM100/111006001/

or do singapore sell this?

or i really have to buy it via online merchant?

so frustrated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come to KL visit Sogo or Garden, u can find Mizuno shop or it products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by micky78 View Post
    come to KL visit Sogo or Garden, u can find Mizuno shop or it products
    thanks for replying. yes those shop already visit. but only sell low end or out dated model only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as a conclusion ... mizuno shoes are available only in WOS, SOGO and PERTAMA COMPLEX. The thread is already 5 years old, i wonder if they will still sell old stocks or the latest ones =.=! Guess i will drop by this week. Will post after i pay them a visit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

went to WOS in sogo today ... under renovation?! check out the mizuno wave fang xt at etakoh ... selling for RM 300 after discount from RM 390 ... good bargain ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adrian88 View Post
    went to WOS in sogo today ... under renovation?! check out the mizuno wave fang xt at etakoh ... selling for RM 300 after discount from RM 390 ... good bargain ??
    not sure the about the price .. never use mizuno..any other mizuno model you saw in etakoh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats the only one for badminton ... others are volleyball shoes ... not recommended =X those are around 250-290 before discount but after a few calculation. They are mostly giving around 20%+- discount on their rackets and shoes

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast