Where to buy Mizuno Shoes in KL?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by mandm, Sep 1, 2007.

1. mandm

mandm Regular Member

I have been informed that the best shoes for the badminton are made by Mizuno!
    Can anyone rcomend model(s) and the price in the KL?
    cheers

2. mandm

mandm Regular Member

34 reviews but not a single response, may be i asked the wrong question!
    Ok i have narrowed my choice to Wave Lightning 3, can anyone tell me how much this pair would cost and is there any online store (english pls) where i can check/compre the price?
    cheers guys & gals

3. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    mizuno shoes are widely available in malaysia.
    from sports shop to shopping mall(sports store in the complex itself)....:D
    as for model, you need to check it out.....

4. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    Correction: Most of the shops here that sell Mizuno shoes are not for badminton, they are mostly running and volleyball shoes.

5. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    not really easy to find. in Ipoh mizuno is sold in Ipoh Parade but they only have volleyball shoes. in KL you can check out pertama complex. again, lots of volleyball shoes. not sure if they have the wave lightning but you can go check it out. another place i found in Kl is world of sports in SOGO. chances are all world of sports outlets sells mizuno shoes. but alas, they are also selling volleyball shoes for court sports. i hope it helps you a bit. i dont know the price since i was only looking for the mizuno wave gate and thus that was the only shoes i know the price of. but it is safe to say that a wave lightning will be around RM200 to RM250. happy shopping :D

6. Y@R@Y

Y@R@Y Regular Member

ITO Support Engineer
    GV Sport at Puchong do sell Mizuno shoes.
    I bought mine there last year.
    the shop located at Puchong Puteri.

7. mandm

mandm Regular Member

guys thanks for your help, much appreciated, btw can anyone give me idea of the price?
    cheers

8. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    mizuno always has sales.... discount from 20% - 50%, depending on model.
    er... mega sales just over...:crying:

9. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    the GV sports in puchong, is it badminton shoes or volleyball shoes? i wonder if you have their contact number. i am hoping they have the wave angle mc. :)

mizuno sales? mega sales? where where where. though the wave gate i bought was also on sale. and i bought a few socks too. also at a discount. but i only know one shop and that shop have limited variety. :D

10. Y@R@Y

Y@R@Y Regular Member

ITO Support Engineer
    GV Sports House
    012-382 9286

i bought my 1 year ago, is a volleyball shoe i think. i duno how to differentiet.

11. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    is differentiate.....:D
    my guess, mizuno dont has specific shoe for badminton. those are indoor court shoe and are suitable for badminton. however, one need to seek properly which is the best suit for badminton.:)

12. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    all badminton shoes by mizuno the model number will start with 7KM-XXXXX whereas all volleyball shoes will start with 9KV-XXXXX.

13. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    oh gal, i need your help on this http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=rdqrf&preview=1&_x=1
    is confusing me. cause, i really not so into mizuno's stuff.

14. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    cool catalogue of running shoes. there's some awesome looking shoes in there. but i dont understand. what help did you need with the catalogue? are you asking why there's no 7KM-XXXXX shoes in there? i think that is because that catalogue is for running shoes by mizuno only. no other types of shoes are there. mizuno have a lot of other types of shoes like baseball shoes, futsal shoes, volleyball shoes, golf shoes etc etc. let me give you another site to check out :

http://www.mizuno.jp/catalog/

check the badminton option. the subsequent options are unreadable due to the usage of japanese characters. but via trial and error i have discovered the last option is the shoes dept. try and check it out, and then you can check out the volleyball section too. again you have to trial and error the options. :)

#14 azabaz_ipoh, Sep 4, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  15. mandm

mandm Regular Member

14 post later, i still dont know the price of the Wave Lightning 3, anyone can confirm if this model is available in KL?

16. mandm

mandm Regular Member

BTW Wave Lightning 3 is a badminton shoe, not sure if it's classed as indoor (i.e 7KM-XXXXX or 9KV-XXXXX)

17. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    that is true, cause that not many people really know about mizuno's shoes and where to get that exact model. here, we are just enthusiast players and not shoppers nor shop owner. you need to be patient if you are just wait for reply in BC. if you out there, going shopping from shop to shop, you may the answer in 3 days.

18. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    yes i agree. if you want the price immediately you have to go out and see for yourself. if you are hoping for some help since you cant go out yourself, you must be patient. there might even be a chance that you wont get the answer. people here are not shoes sellers. we take time out to go to the shop ourselves to get the price. i already gave you the range. it should be good enough. you can budget that range. and no, wave lightning is not a badminton shoes. it is a volleyball shoes but as i have posted before, volleyball shoes can be used for badminton too since both are shoes for indoor courts. however their sole designs are a bit different. please check out the site i posted above.

19. mandm

mandm Regular Member

Before you get upset even further, i just like to ask you to read the thread section, you would immediately know that this section is not for just 'enthusiast players'

I have been patience, my last post might have implied otherwise and if it did i didn't mean to, i always appreciate help given to me by fellow members and I thank them from bottom my heart, obviously you thought otherwise!

20. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    if just answering the question on this post, there have been answers posted before. if you read them you will see there's pertama kompleks, world of sports in SOGO (which is in KL), world of sports branches (i think one in subang parade, you can check the net for the address), GV sports in puchong. :) plus some response is better than no response at all, dont you think so? :)