Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by champion8 View Post
    U probably is the gratest Indonesian Fan and u luv Maria Febe,
    Seen her played. She is pretty good, How old is she? Do i think she can match our Malaysian Lydia Cheah?
    I disagree. taufik-ist, Indra, Sandy, badMania, ctjcad, and Huangkwokhau are bigger INA fans than me... They know all the statistical facts. I only know the general picture. But I think I know about Indonesian Badminton politics and domestic badminton issues better than most fans. Many people from various roles in INA's badminton world volunteer information to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    She is 17 y.o. born in 1990
    She has beaten some big name like Jun Jae Youn, Salakjit Ponsana in Thailand also forced 3 sets to Zhu Lin in Philippine, almost beat WYH in Milo 2005, Cheng Sao Chieh in INA Open 2007.
    Febe defeated Fransisca Ratnasari in the 2007 Indonesian Open Superseries, then went on to play 3 games against Cheng Shao-Chieh of Taiwan in the next round but eventually lost...

Cheng Shao-Chieh defeated Xie Xinfang decisively in a lop-sided straight sets in the next round. [I admit Xie Xinfang played terribly in this year's Indonesian Open Superseries]... If Febe had a little more experience [and muscle-power], it could have been Febe who defeated an off-form Xie-Xinfang the next day...

Maria Febe vs. Lydia Cheah... hmm... They might meet each other in this year's World Junior Championship. We shall shall see...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think MAS can only rely on TCS and CKB in the future.... hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I disagree. taufik-ist, Indra, Sandy, badMania, ctjcad, and Huangkwokhau are bigger INA fans than me... They know all the statistical facts. I only know the general picture. But I think I know about Indonesian Badminton politics and domestic badminton issues better than most fans. Many people from various roles in INA's badminton world volunteerinformation to me...
    True...hehe...Hau-Ge is a bigger badminton fan than me

However, being able to know the inside of Indonesia Badminton is only possible if u are in the game, let alone if someone want to volunteer these info to u Krisna, u should run for PBSI president in the near future...I will support u

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    She has beaten some big name like Jun Jae Youn, Salakjit Ponsana in Thailand also forced 3 sets to Zhu Lin in Philippine, almost beat WYH in Milo 2005, Cheng Sao Chieh in INA Open 2007.
    I put the place of tournament wrongly, it should be

She has beaten some big name like Jun Jae Youn, Salakjit Ponsana in Viet Nam also forced 3 sets to Zhu Lin in Thailand, almost beat WYH in Milo 2005, Cheng Shao Chieh in INA Open 2007.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    True...hehe...Hau-Ge is a bigger badminton fan than me

However, being able to know the inside of Indonesia Badminton is only possible if u are in the game, let alone if someone want to volunteer these info to u Krisna, u should run for PBSI president in the near future...I will support u
    I think you and Krisna beside taufik-ist.... I am just a supporter with loud voice.. INA..Go!!GO!!Go!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard View Post
    i think MAS can only rely on TCS and CKB in the future.... hehe
    TCS is awesome! I wanna see him some more! I wanna see him against the INA young guns...
    Last edited by Krisna; 09-04-2007 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCS is awesome! I wanna see him some more! I wanna see him against the INA young guns...
    He is going to meet TH in Taipei...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    He is going to meet TH in Taipei...
    Hopes the monkeys will stretch TH to the limits at Taipei

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Tan WK will be featuring in this year WJS.. But WKW would not..
    do u mean world junior championships..? y wkw will not be featuring in WJ..? if not how r they going to play mixed doubles.. they r d hot favourite for the title..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    At this time, I know enough people inside of PBSI... The result of years of socializing and networking... It is true that people won't volunteer information to someone whom they think intend to harm them. I think they willingly volunteer information to help enlighten those who are really curious and genuinely want to improve things...

I won't be running PBSI anytime soon... Too many tasks I have to finish... Among others, I still plan get Wang Yihan, Wang Lin, Jiang Yanjiao, and one more "still-undiscovered-by-LYB" future WS star from China to become Indonesian. I think these 4 future stars should be enough to make INA badminton WS shine after they convert their citizenship to INA [in 2 years according to BWF rule].

I only concentrate on fixing INA's big weakness in WS. In WD, I am not worried anymore, our INA tomboys can compete and defeat the Chinese...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope we will see stars from Europe... If badminton has no Euro-champs, then it is no fun... ...and we will loose our spot in the Olympics...
    Pay attention to Jenny Wallwork,She's still young and she beat flandy/vita rite???She will be the next big thing to replace emms or kellog in MX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INA
    WS
    Maria Febe Kusumastuti; she already floats like a butterfly, just haven't sting like a bee... She needs more power than today. She may very well be the next INA #1 WS after Maria Kristin and Firdasari retires... Febe and Pia are the top contenders to replace Maria and Firda...
    I think Pia has bigger chance than febe.Febe's peak time was in Ina SS after that she didnt perform well,she even lost to Liu Jie N lost to Uchida Shizuka in terrible rubber set.
    This is just my personal opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this time, I know enough people inside of PBSI... The result of years of socializing and networking... It is true that people won't volunteer information to someone whom they think intend to harm them. I think they willingly volunteer information to help enlighten those who are really curious and genuinely want to improve things...

I won't be running PBSI anytime soon... Too many tasks I have to finish... Among others, I still plan get Wang Yihan, Wang Lin, Jiang Yanjiao, and one more "still-undiscovered-by-LYB" future WS star from China to become Indonesian. I think these 4 future stars should be enough to make INA badminton WS shine after they convert their citizenship to INA [in 2 years according to BWF rule].

I only concentrate on fixing INA's big weakness in WS. In WD, I am not worried anymore, our INA tomboys can compete and defeat the Chinese...
    why don't you ask 'tommy-bun' to get them, it seems he knows alot about china players.. but i'm afraid tommy-bun will be converted to be a china citizen if he marries one of them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist View Post
    why don't you ask 'tommy-bun' to get them, it seems he knows alot about china players.. but i'm afraid tommy-bun will be converted to be a china citizen if he marries one of them
    It depends on how much you will pay me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist View Post
    I plan to marry all four of them. Thus, I shall use up my maximum-four-wives quota in INA... I don't think I need any help in this patriotic act.

tommy-bun?!? Er... are we rivals in this matter? No, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I plan to marry all four of them. Thus, I shall use up my maximum-four-wives quota in INA... I don't think I need any help in this patriotic act.

tommy-bun?!? Er... are we rivals in this matter? No, right?
    Rival????of course not kris,As samuel 882 said "Im here not to look for enemies"...Although we are not on the same boat,we still respect each other lahh,we are Frens...
    Btw,If I hear ur name I will remember ANAND KRISHNA,do you know him??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Hmm... Febe vs. Pia...

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    I think Pia has bigger chance than febe.Febe's peak time was in Ina SS after that she didnt perform well,she even lost to Liu Jie N lost to Uchida Shizuka in terrible rubber set.
    This is just my personal opinion
    Pia is 20. Febe is 18... I have never seen a well-supported full-time badminton athlete (like Febe) peak at 18. If Pia appear to be better now [which she argueably is, I admit], we should not be too surprised.

If we want to compare an 18 year old Febe with an 18 year old Pia, then compare Pia's abilities and accomplishments in 2005 with Febe's abilities and accomplishments in 2007. In my opinion, that is more fair. I

n my observation, Pia have always excelled more in power. ...and Pia can surely play better doubles than Febe. Other than that, in terms of fluid footwork, shot-making technique, gameplay variations, Febe is better... [this is an amateurish observation by a non-pro like me]

Note: PBSI just found that Pia cheated on her age. So she can't play at the Asian Junior, Milo Junior, and World Junior this year. Febe still can.
    Last edited by Krisna; 09-04-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast