User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default nova/lilyana on TV

    on ceriwis and Extravaganza,did anyone in Indonesia watch it?

  2. #2
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luphacup View Post
    on ceriwis and Extravaganza,did anyone in Indonesia watch it?
    I watched it on Xtravaganza but it was one session only,it should be 2 normally

  3. #3
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    I watched it on Xtravaganza but it was one session only,it should be 2 normally
    Whats is all about? when I went home last week...I did not watch Xtravaganza...so what show is that? pls...

  4. #4
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Whats is all about? when I went home last week...I did not watch Xtravaganza...so what show is that? pls...
    Xtravaganza is a comedy variety show,but in one session there a session called "bincang-bincang" and nova/lily were the guest stars on 25 august Xtravaganza.Not many things to talk then they were there for about 5 minutes only.Susi Susanti and Alan once were the guest stars too
    While Ceriwis is a talk show.I didnt watch it when nova/lily were there.Some former top players were on this show too,besides susi N alan,Lius pongoh,Hendrawan,Ricky Subagja have been the guest stars.Btw,Kido/hendra too

  5. #5
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    Xtravaganza is a comedy variety show,but in one session there a session called "bincang-bincang" and nova/lily were the guest stars on 25 august Xtravaganza.Not many things to talk then they were there for about 5 minutes only.Susi Susanti and Alan once were the guest stars too
    While Ceriwis is a talk show.I didnt watch it when nova/lily were there.Some former top players were on this show too,besides susi N alan,Lius pongoh,Hendrawan,Ricky Subagja have been the guest stars.Btw,Kido/hendra too

    Oh..I see...I did not watch much on AnTV, but more on Metronews,Indosiar and Trans...

    Thanks Bun!

  6. #6
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Oh..I see...I did not watch much on AnTV, but more on Metronews,Indosiar and Trans...

    Thanks Bun!
    Hhahaah those shows are in house production of Trans Hau Ge

  7. #7
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    Hhahaah those shows are in house production of Trans Hau Ge
    May be not in the right time.... I am still learning my Mandarin so between 6 am to 8 am, I watched Metro news from Indonesia, English and Xin Wen news...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,572
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In Ceriwis variety-show (23/08/2007), beside Nova/Lilyana also Hendra Setiawan filled this program as guest star. They talked about childhood, future, life-style plus their favourite with relax and enjoyable atmosphere because the host is so funny and rather comical.

    Two years ago when TH became World Champ, he attended Metro TV talk-show program 'Famous-to-Famous'.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i heard from my friend.. next on metroTV program "kick Andy" will show about indonesian badminton glory..with hariyanto arbi, rudy hartono, etc..

    the program will be held on sept 5.. but i dunno when will kick andy show on metroTv.. as far as i know, "kick Andy" show every thursday nite..

  10. #10
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel2323 View Post
    i heard from my friend.. next on metroTV program "kick Andy" will show about indonesian badminton glory..with hariyanto arbi, rudy hartono, etc..

    the program will be held on sept 5.. but i dunno when will kick andy show on metroTv.. as far as i know, "kick Andy" show every thursday nite..
    you are rite,just wait every thursday nite lah,But I think it should be next thursday (13-sept)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    you are rite,just wait every thursday nite lah,But I think it should be next thursday (13-sept)
    Why Thursday the 13th? Not this Thursday?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Why Thursday the 13th? Not this Thursday?
    as far as i know on thursday 6 kick andy will present about a young man who was accused by police that he had murdered his father. In fact, the murderer was not him..
    so i fink not about indonesian badminton glory... maybe tommy_bun r rite..should be next thursday (13-sept)..ya just wait n see lah

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone can post it on youtube or something like that when that aired?

  14. #14
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Why Thursday the 13th? Not this Thursday?
    Ask Why???Tanya kenapa???

  15. #15
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel2323 View Post
    as far as i know on thursday 6 kick andy will present about a young man who was accused by police that he had murdered his father. In fact, the murderer was not him..
    so i fink not about indonesian badminton glory... maybe tommy_bun r rite..should be next thursday (13-sept)..ya just wait n see lah
    I confirm that it will be 13 sept

Similar Threads

  1. Nova/Lilyana vs Lee Yong Dae/Lee Hyo Jung
    By TH_4_President in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 45
    : 08-17-2008, 09:06 PM
  2. [Request] SF match of XD Hongkong SS 2007 Limpele/Marissa vs Nova/Lilyana
    By Erwin Kyoto in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 34
    : 12-13-2007, 06:48 AM
  3. Pictures of Nova Widianto/Lilyana Natsir
    By winston in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 29
    : 12-06-2007, 08:35 AM
  4. Lilyana Natsir & Pi Hongyan
    By Pemuda in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 05-13-2007, 10:39 AM
  5. Nova and Lilyana Pics in Aviva 2006
    By maa2003 in forum Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2006
    Replies: 13
    : 06-13-2006, 12:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •