Budget Racket Bag w/ dedicated shoe compartment?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Tsuioku, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Looking for a racket bag with a dedicated shoe compartment like the Yonex 2424 or the 9624 but don't have too much money to splurge after paying my tuition... At the moment, my budget is ~40CDN.

Anybody know of something within my price range? Closest that I've been able to find at the moment is from Hi Qua... Anybody own/have experience with their bags?

2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

i am currently using an Apacs bag. would fit about 8-12 rackets i say.
    has a 'dedicated' shoe compartment as well.
    and the cost? a mere US$10

3. epileatheral

epileatheral Regular Member

Manafacturing (Flextronics)
    Racket bags... are dirt cheap in Malaysia. Apacs or Fleet bag in Malaysia, with racket compartment? Probably around RM30, which is not more than USD10.

It's hard to say or recommend anything here due to different geographical location. Just go out and do some shopping. I'm using the big yellow Yonex Bag.. I dunno how many racket it can fit, I have 5, but it still look empty.. hahaha... Can probably fit 30 rackets..

4. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

epileatheral, Yonex ones are not cheap even in malaysia. not value for money either. some just look bloody good.
    other brands are maybe not as good but still usable.

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    HQ bags are fine. The ones I used are from HQ USA. Not sure if CD or HK carries the same line of products or different.

I've been using 3 of their bags for years, and in general I think it's good for the money. Their color scheme might not be as great as Yonex, but each one offers very decent space when compare to it's Yonex counter part of the same level. The quality of the bag is not top of the line, but all 3 of them still hold well (besides 1 shoulder pad) for 3-4 years.

The other choice I recommend is SOTX bags. Also very nice and cheaper when compare to leading brands.

6. epileatheral

epileatheral Regular Member

Manafacturing (Flextronics)
    Yeah.. my yonex bag cost me RM90. It's a thermal bag though, claims to protect my rackets againts heat. The quality of the product is great though. I've seen alot of the cheaper bags, the inner compartment material seems to torn after a certain time of usage.

7. ignatio103

ignatio103 Regular Member

it
    wilson bag

i have seen a couple of players using wilson bags..whitish with black n red letterings.. cool design

8. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Which HQ bags do you currently use? I'm considering the HQ Pro Bag 04 at the moment... Also did some hunting today and found some Victor bags. Amazing how much their pricing varies... one place was selling it for $35 while another was selling the same thing for $55.