Badzine Launches Recruitment Drive 2007

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by event, Sep 6, 2007.

1. event

event Regular Member

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Badzine requiring more team members

Hi event,

Good that you've started this thread. :):):)

It would be great if we could have a local representative/writer from each country participating in Badminton.

Badzine has been giving us news from Tournament Matches from all around the world... and it's great that we have such a Badminton magazine.

Cheers... chris@ccc

#2 chris-ccc, Sep 6, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    No doubt Badzine is helping to popularize world badminton and should be welcomed by all badminton fans worldwide, just as BadmintonCentral is doing its part in another way.

A chance too for those who are passionate enough to contribute to Badzine in their own ways.

So I wish Badzine will succeed and be a popular name for many. Best wishes for the future. :)

4. Raphy

Raphy Regular Member

Hi everyone

Thank you for your support. We are really keen on developping the website, and all resources are needed. Editorial team, admin team, media/Marketing team. There is plenty of exciting things to be done and I believe we can be the ones doing it.

As a first timer entering badminton, I believe that in the information business in badminton, all was to be done as there was hardly anything out there to make fans - and players happy. BC has made a change on their side, helping people get together and share their passion. I hope - and believe - Badzine is another tool which will enable us to make changes too.

Rather than criticizing what was wrong in the badminton world, I took the option to try to make a small change on my own, and have dedicated a lot of my free time (as many of you did), to create a tool which ois both professional and fun. Today, this tool has become known enough to be efficient and I believe we can take it to a next level. I hope it can become the ultimate resource for all informations related to badminton - from fact sheets, results, databases, player's live chats and many other topics (except to the world ranking (that's BWF's job) and a popular forum - that's BC's job as it is our official Forum). A lot of people have joined Badzine and have put a lot of time and effort to make it what it has become now - and I thank them for that.

If only a few percentage of the badminton fans - those who have time and some skills needed for any of the teams - can join Badzine, no need to say that within weeks, we will be so efficient that we will be even more known and will be able to make a change on how people view the sport.

So, don't hesitate. Whether you have a lot of time, or few hours a month, as long as you are dedicated and willing to help, we need you. Not to mention, you will be welcomed in the team by Jan, our HR manager - and one of Badzine's jewel :)

And for those who participate in other forums (websites, clubs, etc), please pass on the message that we are recruiting !!!

Thanks !

Raphael, Badzine's Chief Editor