Shuttle-house.com info please...

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Ah Ching, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Ah Ching

Ah Ching Guest

Hello fellow BCnatics. :) I will be travelling to Japan quite frequently for business over the next year. Does anybody know if shuttle-house.com have a retail store or mainly catalogue order? If they do have a retail store then I could actually see the product I want to purchase. Maybe even possible to bargain. :) Save myself shipping costs as I will travel to Japan for business. If there is a retail shop address for shuttle-house.complease post on BC please. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Ah Ching

Ah Ching Guest

I found the directions from the search function :) Ricky, hard to find shuttle-house? Looks like a small shop but very well equipped.

3. modious

modious Regular Member

If I'm not mistaken. they don't do catalogue order.
    Tried ordering b4.....

4. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I've visited their retail store once before which is a small shop located in a side street. You should be able to find it if you follow the map closely.

They have a much bigger store room (and back-office) in Osaka as well. For those items which do not have stock in the retail store, they can usually get it from the store room in next working day. However, you should be able to find most new items in the retail store.

5. Ah Ching

Ah Ching Guest

Ricky, the prices are the best out of the stores you visited in Japan? Buying JP versions would cheaper then CN/CP versions?

6. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    1st of all, there are not too many retail stores which sell full range of badminton equipments in Japan. I've visited a number of them and I think the price of shuttle-house.com is reasonable, especially if you buy more (because they offer a tier discount scheme, i.e. you get high discount percentage if you buy more). Usually, you can get up to 20% to 30% discount of the suggested retail price.

Regarding the price difference between JP and CN/CP, it is difficult to answer - you know, there is no "suggested retail price" for CN/CP racquets (you know, my Ti SP SS CP, which can't be found anywhere now, was bought with the same price as a Ti SP SS SP).

7. jerby

jerby Regular Member

thread revive,

I've tried shopping at shuttle-house..I tried to mail-order some T-shirts.

The 1477, 1478, and teh 1472...all were "out of stock" or something.

My question: don't they ship to europe (or holland..) or are these shirts out of production? or is my "pathfinding" just wrong. I picked them for this list
    http://shuttle-house.com/new-cgi/page_list_i.php?lan=E&ko=16

if they're out of production, or if there's anybody form shuttle-house here. wich shirts áre still available (the cool ones, not the silly bland boring shirts;))

help...