User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 35 to 39 of 39
  1. #35
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,945
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    Do I get medical benefits, allowances and provident fund deductions? It's to fund for the brain upgrade I'll be needing to understand his posts beforehand.

    (And future psychiatrist appointments).
    you can send me the bill, which i will forward to the claims dept, which has staff that are yet to be hired. your claimed will be processed once the staff are hired and of course in the order they were received.

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    And possible neural implants to boost comprehension. So, we need someone to fund Borg type of technology . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    Do I get medical benefits, allowances and provident fund deductions? It's to fund for the brain upgrade I'll be needing to understand his posts beforehand.

    (And future psychiatrist appointments).

  3. #37
    Regular Member wilfredlgf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I intend to remain 'organic', mind you.

    And I don't want my thoughts on Gong Ruina to be known all over the hive.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dink it! It's the collective that matters .

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    I intend to remain 'organic', mind you.

    And I don't want my thoughts on Gong Ruina to be known all over the hive.

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quisitor View Post
    ... With lack of discretion, deciphering of a detailed dodecahedron of differing deluges is difficult...
    This alliteration cracked me up. Dodecahedron? lol... not a term that comes up often unless talking geometry or perhaps modern classical music.

    Anyhow, what I've seen work well in other forums is a stickied post with links to some excellent treatises and discussions on various subjects found in older threads. The problem is, who has time to go back look for some of those "classic" posts?

    It's hard to teach people to think critically, especially over the internet. Most of the time, I'm not looking to use my brain when I'm surfing the internet. Instead, I think of it as a way to simply kill time/procrastinate when I have other work to do. It's the pareto principle, where 80% of your time is spent spinning your wheels while the remaining 20% does all the work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. INA Framework Team for Thomas/Uber Cup Preliminaries
    By bennydut in forum Thomas / Uber Cup 2010 Preliminaries
    Replies: 91
    : 02-14-2010, 09:44 PM
  2. Karma points
    By bigredlemon in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 10
    : 10-14-2007, 02:29 AM
  3. ANNOUNCEMENT: new Karma system
    By kwun in forum Badminton Central Announcements
    Replies: 222
    : 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Strategic Framework : Six Steps
    By stumblingfeet in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 2
    : 06-29-2007, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •