Proace Racquets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by BadmintonBoy, Apr 6, 2002.

1. BadmintonBoy

BadmintonBoy Guest

Hmmm...

Hi ppl, i am new here and i have been going through most of the discussion discussed here and from my observation most of the discussion are on the more expensive models like yonex, carlton and so on....

i thought of getting a Proace which is a good budget here in Malaysia. Any recommendation on which model should i get. i am an average doubles player and love some long smash rallies! :). Brands like yonex is just too high an investment for me.

Kindly please enlighten me :)

Thank you in advance.

2. Ni^99

Ni^99 Guest

ProAce Ti DREAM...

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

how costly are proace rackets! last time i asked this Question some one stated prices which were as costly as Yonex!

I have alwasy wanted to try the Proace and Rsl range of rackets!

4. modious

modious Regular Member

In Singapore, that racket costs almost the same price as the MP 100, MP 77 or the Ti-10!!

5. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Thanks mate! But i guess that is pretty costly then! That is abt 165Sg! do u have any idea abt how much it is in Indo!

6. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    i tried out the Ti-9 here a few weeks ago. nice racquet, priced around 145CAD. i still have 6 WB-28's (from an original of 12) which has lasted me for the last 6 years. love the WB-28, not sure if they are still being made though, but the price should be a lot less than the titanium.

7. cahdeso

cahdeso Regular Member

PhD student in Australia (final Year), Lecturer in
    Brisbane Australia and Lampung, Indonesia
    Last time when i went to indonesia, i asked the storeperson about the proace racquet, but they didn't have many of them in the store. They only offered me the cheap one (about Aud$60). I don't think they have the a good one like MP100 or ti 10 in indonesia, so no comparison can be made in term of prices. Perhaps other indonesians in this forum can give some enlightment for this.

8. Kia

Kia Guest

Try TI-9 if you are looking for a racket that provide good Smahing Power. The racket can be strung all the way up to 30lbs. It cost around S$130-150 in Singapore since it is a higher range racket in the ProAce series. But definitely much cheaper then Yonex racket like the MP series which cost more then S$250++.

9. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

The purchase price of all my suppliers form sg are like 155 sg or arnd for a Mp 100 and a Iso swing power! have not asked them abt the Mp 88 as yet! But then i guess u went to a very costly shop and they quoted u a very high price! Is proace a taiwanese brand?

10. Yk

Yk Guest

Proace Racket head office in Taiwan.The rackets are made in different
    countries in Asia. The Titanium Dream, Ti 8, Ti 10 & Ti 12 are much lower
    in price than Yonex Ti 10 or MP 100. If you are interested. Let me know where
    are you located. I can email more information to you.

t

11. BadmintonBoy

BadmintonBoy Guest

Hey ppl,

Thanks for all the feedback. Prices of Proace in Malaysia are pretty reasonable. Prices ranges from RM100 to around RM200.

Maybe i will give the Ti-9 a try.

Yk,
    Do you have the spcification for the Ti 9 series? Please do email me if you have it at wliat@msn.com. Thank you.

12. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Hey mine is yognag@hotmail.com! If u can send me a picture of dream then it would be great! I woudl also appreciate if u can tell me weights and compare them to standard yonex rackets so as to help me understand the way the rackjet performs!

thanks mate!Rm 200 is very affordable for me! But nothing more!

13. wayne

wayne Regular Member

Re: Re: Proace Racquets

For double players looking for power & speed, is proace Ti9 better or Yonex MP77? Please advise. Thanks.

14. wayne

wayne Regular Member

Re: Re: Proace Racquets

Would Proace Ti9 better than Yonex MP77 in terms of smashing power/speed for doubles? Please advise. Thanks.