What racket should I use??!?!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by john, Apr 7, 2002.

1. john

john Guest

hey everyone
    i just want to ask what kind of racket i should use when i used a tecno 9.5 or sumthing (its pretty heavy), i tried a lighter racket and i used it effectively to me so what kind of racket should i use doesn't matter about the expense just what is a recommendation?!?!?

thx to those that can help

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Hi,

Well depdning on you preferce, you could try the Yonex Swing Power series. I like the SA the best because it's the lightest(in the series) and very manueuver and can generate power(by your speed).

3. john

john Guest

how much would it cost in canadian money? and is it that defensive racket or the more attacking racket?

4. Brett

Brett Regular Member

You need to provide more information about your game, your experience, your preferences, etc... How are we supposed to tell you what you should consider if you don't provide us with any information?

5. john

john Guest

well i play singles and doubles, but right now i have a better chance of doubles than in singles. i hafve used different rackets before i used a very light racket that is isometric i think 66 or sumthin like that its really light compared to mine and i did smashes pretty well and i played better with it. well i played for about 2 months, my coach said i have improved alot so i don't know what you think of me but anyways. thats alll if you need mreo info tell me.