Headache with ibuysports

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by pedro22, Sep 16, 2007.

1. pedro22

pedro22 Regular Member

Has anyone ordered anything lately from them? I ordered some Micropower string from them almost a month ago and have still not received my order. I received a USPS tracking number for my order after I put it in, but the info on the USPS website seems to indicate my package has not yet been received at the post office. I've been emailing Steve the last week to check on my order but no reply from him whatsoever.

I know about the problems people had with them in the past when ordering racquets that were out of stock. But since I was only ordering string, I thought everything would be okay. Well it's starting to look like ordering from them was a mistake and this is going to turn into a headache.

2. wedgewenis

wedgewenis Regular Member

I wouldn't know, the guy doesn't even answer my e-mails anymore

3. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    I sent him an email regarding the speeds he has for the King Shuttle a couple of days ago, still no reply. Wonder what's the problem with them.

4. wowhenryxl

wowhenryxl Regular Member

i am really frustrated with that site as well. i bought a woven 8a from them a week ago, asked them for a tracking #, no reply, no confirmation, i dont know what is going on...im not buying from that site again.

5. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

i emailed him a couple weeks ago regarding a racket stock check and he replied quickly. I didnt transact but it seemed everything was fine and well.