Strathmore Adult Club

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by ViningWolff, Sep 17, 2007.

1. ViningWolff

ViningWolff Regular Member

Process Engineer
    Our club Strathmore is starting up this week. It's back to Thursday nights again after the whole friday debacle last year.

Far as I know it'll still be $50-$60 bucks for the term or $5 drop in. However it should be noted that the club supplies feather shuttles

Yes, you read that right, Hi-Qua feathers are supplied - same ones (though not dyed blue) we use at my annual tournament. Skill level ranges from beginner to a handful of us that play Alberta series. We have only three courts, but quite often they aren't full and I'll even have nights were we run drills. I'll probably be doing light drills for the first few weeks to test out my back.

7-9 pm at Wheatland elementary school in Strathmore. If you need directions, e-mail me at vwolff@hatch.ca. From the NE of Calgary, you can be at the school 1/2 hour.

We may also have open gym nights at the high school again, depending how bad Kenton's knee is. The gym is free but you have supply your own shuttles. it's tough gym to play in, if you can play with white shuttles at the HS, you can play anywhere.

Cheers

Vining

2. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Darn, everyone seems to have some sort of body parts problem . . . KNEES :( argggghhhhhhh . . .

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Darn, wrong kind of club. Now I got to fly back to US to get my badminton racquet.