User Tag List

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 426 to 442 of 468
  1. #426
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    lolz this guy mite be referring to the new arc saber 10 which is going to be relased on january 20th..=p
    Hmm, how are you so certain? And as SH has said, theres a difference between release date on the website vs. the big party at tournaments.

  2. #427
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I tried mine for 2 hours a few days ago. Initial feel, very good for defensive play. Very accurate on all my returns, ie Drops and Blocks. You will feel an improvement on your shot placement. Baseline clears, very effective, easily reach the opposites back court. Net shots, spectacular, again accurate is the word. Drives, very powerful, almost felt like you have a whip in ur hands.

    Smashes are a little tame. Need a lot of effort to let rip. Then again, I had the same problem when I first used the NS9000X. Will try again tonight.

  3. #428
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Deric,

    Probably the racket still needs to go thruogh it's break-in peorid before the racket comes to you.

  4. #429
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, you r probably right. I had the same issues with NS9000x at first but I was really packing it by my third session. I really like the accuracy element here because the NS9000x is not so forgiving. cheers, mate.

  5. #430
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Went for a game last nite and got to know the arcsaber7 a little better. Yup, u defnitely need to push it a little for smashes although, last nite was better compared to the first night. I am sure the smashes would improve as I go. Will have another session tonight. Hope there will be improvements.

    The 'Accuracy' element is getting more apparent than b4. Clears and Drives are alomost effortless.

    Net play was so so last night, or probably its just me.

    Overall, getting to like this saber a lot.

    Another thing to note, u might feel as though u are holding a whip at times, especially on drives.....

  6. #431
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My arcsaber broke today....
    JP coded.
    Clashed once playing double... after about a month of playing... Today, I smash a few times and the racquet broke right at where the clash was...

    /sad...

  7. #432
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSN04 View Post
    My arcsaber broke today....
    JP coded.
    Clashed once playing double... after about a month of playing... Today, I smash a few times and the racquet broke right at where the clash was...

    /sad...
    lolz ouchhh..my sister'z arc saber broke today too..BUT..it was onli the strings..haha..i thought i'd just share that..=p

  8. #433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSN04 View Post
    My arcsaber broke today....
    JP coded.
    Clashed once playing double... after about a month of playing... Today, I smash a few times and the racquet broke right at where the clash was...

    /sad...
    It probably was more of a "crticial" clash which damaged it. Lesson learned... don't clash!

  9. #434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    lolz ouchhh..my sister'z arc saber broke today too..BUT..it was onli the strings..haha..i thought i'd just share that..=p
    lolz... your sister did not use the arc saber on Thursday
    She played hard tho...

  10. #435
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It probably was more of a "crticial" clash which damaged it. Lesson learned... don't clash!

    but unfortunately... that's sth I can't prevent.
    I hit the bird, and the guy swing his racquect to mine about 1/2 second delay...

  11. #436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My Arc Saber had close calls but no damage! =) ehhehe!

  12. #437
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bleh...

    hmm... should i get another Arc7? I am planning to get the Arc10 too... hard to decide now...

  13. #438
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSN04 View Post
    Bleh...

    hmm... should i get another Arc7? I am planning to get the Arc10 too... hard to decide now...
    wait for arc 10..but..beware..it'll be expensive no matter where u buy from..=)

  14. #439
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My Arc Saber had close calls but no damage! =) ehhehe!
    no clash = no damage

  15. #440
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello, I'm a newbie and I just purchased a AS7 today but I am not 100% sure of its authenticity. According to the article that I've read by Kwun about the codes on the racket, it seems to be produced back in Jan of 07 and it is a US version. Now make me wonder if the US even has this racket back in Jan of 07. Does anyone know the answer or might be able to provide me w/ some advice on that? Maybe SlientHeart would know since he has purchased so many of them back in Oct of 07 hehe Thanks so much!

  16. #441
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuyau View Post
    Hello, I'm a newbie and I just purchased a AS7 today but I am not 100% sure of its authenticity. According to the article that I've read by Kwun about the codes on the racket, it seems to be produced back in Jan of 07 and it is a US version. Now make me wonder if the US even has this racket back in Jan of 07. Does anyone know the answer or might be able to provide me w/ some advice on that? Maybe SlientHeart would know since he has purchased so many of them back in Oct of 07 hehe Thanks so much!
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 7
    shaft serial: 7170652
    cone code : 011072US
    source : a friend bought it for me from GS Sports, located in the Milpitas/San Jose area, USA
    price : US$150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    According to your cone code, it was produced October 1, 2007, not Jan. 10.

  17. #442
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 7
    shaft serial: 7170652
    cone code : 011072US
    source : a friend bought it for me from GS Sports, located in the Milpitas/San Jose area, USA
    price : US$150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    According to your cone code, it was produced October 1, 2007, not Jan. 10.
    Haha, yeah, you are right. I realized it after I put up the posting. I got the MM and the DD order mixed up. But I am still unsure whether it's authentic or not =\

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Ti-10 Reviews
    By surge in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 776
    : 08-27-2014, 12:00 PM
  2. arcsaber 8dx reviews
    By hristo in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 1
    : 07-24-2010, 06:48 PM
  3. Looking for reviews of Yonex MP 45
    By ArcticZero in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 8
    : 06-26-2007, 09:11 PM
  4. Any reviews for yonex mesh ti-3 and ti-1
    By HounDz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 10-04-2006, 04:17 AM
  5. Yonex MP 23 Reviews
    By apex00 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 02-27-2006, 09:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •