User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 195
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    www.badstrings.com
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dan, next time im up in northern california ill be sure to grab a couple tubes of the bintang shuttles, im sure they're some other shuttle rebranded but i cant see you turning down free shuttles :P thanks for the review!

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UBC, Fremont, California
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if your at UBC find me...i have to give u some shuttles!!!!
    THANKS!!!

    plus...BUMP
    pls sticky........

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow Dan.... you have too much free time. Hehe. Great review.

  4. #21
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vtec101 View Post
    Wow Dan.... you have too much free time. Hehe. Great review.

    KICK! This took me a long time, on and off. I'm missing those OCBC shuttles...and it's all your fault.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    KICK! This took me a long time, on and off. I'm missing those OCBC shuttles...and it's all your fault.
    No need to get violent Mr. Panda, geez. What happened to the GENTLE Panda?
    I'm going to SGVBC Saturday night, meet me and you will get your shuttles.

  6. #23
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vtec101 View Post
    No need to get violent Mr. Panda, geez. What happened to the GENTLE Panda?
    I'm going to SGVBC Saturday night, meet me and you will get your shuttles.
    Violent?! Who's the one smashing so hard at the poor, defensely panda last time? ...I'll tell you who, it was the dang Polar Bear! That's who.

    Hope I can make it, I've been so sick the last week or so.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Violent?! Who's the one smashing so hard at the poor, defensely panda last time? ...I'll tell you who, it was the dang Polar Bear! That's who.

    Hope I can make it, I've been so sick the last week or so.
    "poor, defensely panda"???? There must be more than one pandas running around then, cause the one I know sure don't fit that descirption. And what's mean "defensely"?
    If you can't make it, I'll drop it off if you are at your shop. Stop partying so much and lay off the bamboo margarita.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sir, have u used tronex green or tronex gold? i think that if the durability of rsl #1 tourney is rated excellent, that of tronex green or gold should be excellent ++. the feathers are in good condition even when the cork is softened. amazing shuttle, hope u can get some and do a review,enjoy it.

  9. #26
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hong123 View Post
    sir, have u used tronex green or tronex gold? i think that if the durability of rsl #1 tourney is rated excellent, that of tronex green or gold should be excellent ++. the feathers are in good condition even when the cork is softened. amazing shuttle, hope u can get some and do a review,enjoy it.
    No, the durability of T1 is rated as "Good+".

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Strathmore Alberta
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You guys are so spoiled living at sea level. More than half the shuttles you list don't fly right at my attittude and some brands don't even carry a speed slow enough for me to test.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great work.

    However, i think it's Yangyang 2000A, instead of 2000B.

  12. #29
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    Great work.

    However, i think it's Yangyang 2000A, instead of 2000B.
    Good catch, I'll update...sometime soon.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    www.badstrings.com
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    its such a tease to see $14 and $13 dollar tubes that got great ratings that aren't available here in the states. I guess its a trade off, good pricing for stringing and bad pricing for shuttles

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, in regards to the Yang Yang shuttles, they do have a 2000B model now. I think Badminton Alley sells them.

  15. #32
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Actually, in regards to the Yang Yang shuttles, they do have a 2000B model now. I think Badminton Alley sells them.

    Dang! Even better catch! You are absolutely correct, I did buy the 2000B:

    http://www.badmintonalley.com/Yang_Y...yang-2000b.htm

    Doh!

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    did you ever have a chance to test out the Genji shuttles?

  17. #34
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In general, any expensive shuttle performs well.

    Of the best, I like high grade Aeroplane, Chao Pai, MMOA, RSL, Yang-Yang and Yonex shuttles.

    Last edited by DinkAlot; 10-16-2007 at 10:19 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. REVIEW: Alpha Shuttle Express Stringing Machine
    By kwun in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 252
    : 07-01-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. NPG Shuttle and Racket Bag Review...
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton Bag
    Replies: 18
    : 09-21-2007, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •