User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    I would stick with the AS50 if price is not a factor.

They consistently have the best flight pattern of any shuttle I've tried. Hard to beat it unless you can get the Yonex F90. But that's overkill in my book and you may not notice a difference.

Heck, I would just stick with AS40 if price were no option. Good enough.
    If necessary and it's quality and grade are overall better than the Yonex AreoSensa 50 shuttlecocks, then I will get the Yonex F90 shuttlecocks. However, if it is only for durability that the Yonex F90 shuttlecocks are better, I will be fine with the Yonex AreoSensa 50 ones.

I've also heard some reports of Yonex AreoSensa 60 shuttlecocks. What are these, how can they be found, how much would they cost, and, most importantly, do they play better than the Yonex AreoSensa 50 shuttlecocks?

Also, what is the best shuttlecock, in terms of quality, between these above shuttlecocks (Yonex AreoSensa 50, Yonex F90 and Yonex AreoSensa 60)?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Yours sincerely.
    GameGod

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Yonex F-90 is the finest shuttle money can buy. They are the actual tournament shuttles used in professional competition. The only place (I know) where you can purchase is Shuttle House:

http://shuttle-house.com/new-cgi/pag...hid=F-90&lan=e

I doubt there's going to be a significant difference in durability among the AS40, AS50 and F-90. The difference is the accuracy, with the AS40 being very accurate, the AS50 being extremely accurate, and the F-90 being the most accurate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yes..

Quote Originally Posted by GameGod View Post
    I've also heard some reports of Yonex AreoSensa 60 shuttlecocks. What are these, how can they be found, how much would they cost, and, most importantly, do they play better than the Yonex AreoSensa 50 shuttlecocks?
    ..i've heard and seen the Aerosensa 60 being sold in.............................................one of the sporting goods stalls inside the Silk Market shopping plaza in China/Beijing....and yes, you can bargain for them..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Yonex F-90 is the finest shuttle money can buy. They are the actual tournament shuttles used in professional competition. The only place (I know) where you can purchase is Shuttle House:

I doubt there's going to be a significant difference in durability among the AS40, AS50 and F-90. The difference is the accuracy, with the AS40 being very accurate, the AS50 being extremely accurate, and the F-90 being the most accurate.
    Thank you for the link. In general, how would the Yonex AreoSensa 60 shuttlecocks compare to the Yonex F-90 shuttlecocks (assuming that the Yonex AreoSensa 60 shuttlecocks are better than the Yonex AreoSensa 50 shuttlecocks)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jasa 3000

What about Jasa 3000? I usually play with this shuttles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    Anybody know about Hai Yen shuttlecock made in Vietnam? I heard Hai Yen Gold and Red color is goose feather and this shuttlecock is quite good in term of fly and durability. Any idea how much it cost per dozen? photo prefer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Best Shuttles

The Best shuttles are the Yang Yang Tatic 300 B. The flight is extremly accurate and the durability is very good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the price for one dozen or something? If so 50 usd wow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has the grade of RSL Tourney #1 and RSL Tourney Classic been switched? It seems that Tourney #1s are cheaper than Classics but in the review, Classics cost more.

Or is there a difference between RSL Classic Tourney and Tourney Classic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi-Qua Purple

mybadmintonstore.us lists the Hi-Qua Purple as being duck feather instead of goose. Is that the same Hi-Qua Purple that you reviewed DinkALot? Or do they have a purple duck and a purple goose?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GT0ro View Post
    Has the grade of RSL Tourney #1 and RSL Tourney Classic been switched? It seems that Tourney #1s are cheaper than Classics but in the review, Classics cost more.

Or is there a difference between RSL Classic Tourney and Tourney Classic?
    The Classic Tourney is RSL's top-of-the-line shuttle. You have to look at the date of the test, shuttles continually go up in price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weinsteinium View Post
    mybadmintonstore.us lists the Hi-Qua Purple as being duck feather instead of goose. Is that the same Hi-Qua Purple that you reviewed DinkALot? Or do they have a purple duck and a purple goose?

The HQ Purple used to be goose in the US, not sure now.

Unfortunately, this review is now completely outdated and useless as shuttles have really gone south in terms of quality and durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The HQ Purple used to be goose in the US, not sure now.

Unfortunately, this review is now completely outdated and useless as shuttles have really gone south in terms of quality and durability.

That's too bad, Dink. Are you planning a retest? If you are, I think it'd be great if users of BCF bought you tubes of shuttles or whatever else you want to test. You put a lot of time and effort in to your reviews (which I have found very useful on quite a few occasions) and we really need to give something back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone tried D&A shuttlecocks, I've been using the yellow ones and they are great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Did you realise that these Yonex things worth US$55 a box? Currently about CAN$68 Wow! OMG! You might laugh but I bought a racket for the same price. Even though it was 50% sale, it's so funny.

With two boxes I can buy a good hockey stick, with 4 boxes I can get the two for one sale on RBK 9Ks and pay the tax. If you don't know hockey, RBK is a stick company that made a stick with holes at the bottom. Their best stick is this 9K (the so-called o stick). NHL star Pavel Datsyuk and other players are currently using this piece.

That's quite funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not forced to use top shuttles, but just to mention these F-90 made me laugh a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally got round to playing with some Carlton GT1 shuttles.
    I would rate them up around the AS40 / AS50 area for consistency and durability.

big problem though, was that the tube was marked speed 79, but they were really somewhere between 77-78. Speed was consistent from one shuttle to another, but without knowing if this problem affects every tube or not, it makes it hard to know what speed to buy.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast