User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Taufik shirt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his shirt has a smell,but definitely not sweat smell...haha...i din really stalk him...after i took a pic with him inside the stadium...i just sat 2 rows behind him...thinking hard how to ask....at frist i plan to type it in my hp and show it to him...but it seems very stupid..then i wanted to give up...then b4 he went to warm up,i told myself,if i dun ask,i will regret...aiya...nvm getting rejected...no hard feelings....so i just try...tada....i got it....my expression at that time was like....kinda blur also...i just said thanks twice then he went away n i ran away also...when i reach home,i only start to think...wow,i am a bravo!!!

i din really stalk....cos at first i thought he became the arrogant type,cos i got a fren that went on first day,he nearly rejected my fren...so i was kinda sad...so i just saw him in the stadium,then just ask him for the pic 1st...that was my warm up session as well..need to take pic first then ask shirt...haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by funnymei89 View Post
    his shirt has a smell,but definitely not sweat smell...haha...i din really stalk him...after i took a pic with him inside the stadium...i just sat 2 rows behind him...thinking hard how to ask....at frist i plan to type it in my hp and show it to him...but it seems very stupid..then i wanted to give up...then b4 he went to warm up,i told myself,if i dun ask,i will regret...aiya...nvm getting rejected...no hard feelings....so i just try...tada....i got it....my expression at that time was like....kinda blur also...i just said thanks twice then he went away n i ran away also...when i reach home,i only start to think...wow,i am a bravo!!!

i din really stalk....cos at first i thought he became the arrogant type,cos i got a fren that went on first day,he nearly rejected my fren...so i was kinda sad...so i just saw him in the stadium,then just ask him for the pic 1st...that was my warm up session as well..need to take pic first then ask shirt...haha
    I think TH is being thrilled by your Trademark

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha....hey,next time if u see taufik play,just prepare urself infront of the court,,he might throw his racquet... u nvr know!!!then u can do ur backhand...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*clapclap* for mei. how do you ask him? i might want to ask my favourite player's too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea clap for mei...hehe! She is superb... I want to ask anything that belongs to taufik. If i get anything that belongs to him, I will be very happy. haha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want his racket !
    RAcket !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kuan ye:including his undies???HAhahaha...u can give it a try to ask his shirt...

actually i plan months ago how to ask??i ask my korean frens to teach me how to ask in korean,unfortunately,swt,he doesnt understand me...haha...he was like huh????then i point my shirt...then he gave me..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samuel, I want his racket too...haha!

mei, haha...lmao...I oso wish to get that too, if he allows lolz...Kinda crazy over him already. haha! YD's expression must be very cute.. I just know how to speak basic korean language only..learnt it frm korean drama..hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by funnymei89
    he doesnt understand me...he was like huh???? then i point my shirt...then he gave me..
    Er, that's a very very risky thing to do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Its nice to have player's shirt for collection.
    well I had Candra and Ade before.....it is gone actually it was signed when Candra was juniro..first time to USA....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Erm.. Should take away TH rackets too.. Good for backhand skills
    no, stick to fake rackets for better fake shots

OR

get just some 'TH'' coded rackets from thailand instead
    Last edited by cooler; 09-23-2007 at 02:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Its nice to have player's shirt for collection.
    So, what are your collections consist of ? Do you have a wall full of framed players' shirts ? What other badmintonmemmoribilia ????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wow..

..*all those efforts you put in to get his tees (even the smelly one)*..thanks for sharing your amusing experience, funnymei89

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i like taufik's t shirts too. he seems to wear white more than the other players. like badminton players used to do in the old days. looks cool. there's one in white and blue that he wore in indonesia open. that one looks very nice. lukcy are the people that could get his shirts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USAfan View Post
    So, what are your collections consist of ? Do you have a wall full of framed players' shirts ? What other badmintonmemmoribilia ????
    I do have some stuffs.. but i dont really frame them. Maybe you can do a search on the forum and you may find some stuffs that i got.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want him as my double partner waahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChompChomp View Post