Victor (Breathing)

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Timbuctoo, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Timbuctoo

Timbuctoo Regular Member

Hi guys, I finally got a new pair of shoes to try and they are really great. THe brand is Victor and the box has 'Breathing' on the side. They look very similar to Yonex shoes but cost around 4 times less. They are light but solidly built, very grippy on a woodern floor and have that Yonex narrow fit about them. I'm very tough on shoes so I'll re-visit this thread and update the durability issues as they wear in and give the exact model name. All I can say is my game has improved with them because they are so much lighter and neat fitting than my old Wilson court shoes which improves court movement dramatically. I don't have any leg or back soreness this morning which is also a big plus. If these are really durable and they do look good then I might get 4 pairs because they are only about $40.00 AUS. The shoes that looks almost identical to them are the Forza ?80 seen on ebay, maybe they are made by the same company. Watch this space especially if you're a newby that doesn't want to spend $150.00 on a pair of shoes. As Dink says a draw back with this brand is shoes sizes for big feet. US11.5 is the biggest I have seen because that's what I'm wearing.

Tim H

2. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
    i've seen US12.5 before. right now i'm using VT71. however, it seems different model has got different cutting.

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Sounds interesting. Any pics?

4. MZHZ92

MZHZ92 Regular Member

Pupil
    May u give us the shoe-serialnumber?

5. kitseb

kitseb Regular Member

Consultant
    Hi Timbuctoo,

I desperately need a new pair of shoes! The most important factor for me is cushioning with grip a close second (I seem to get injured if the cushioning is poor). So, what do you think of the cushioning with your Victor shoes? Is it better than other brands?