Mag - you bought

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Berg, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Berg

Berg Guest

Hello mag
    I read that you bought some rackets at www.badmintonladen.de, but how?
    You come from sweden, i'm from norway.
    So if you can, i probably can to..?
    Anyway, i tried to find the order form but could only find for germany only or something.
    So, how did you order ?

(please) (=

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Hi Berg,

I just mailed them and asked if it was possible to order from Sweden. They were very helpful. They didn't accept VISA at the time (maybe they do now), so I just made a bank transfer. They actually sent the racquet before they received my payment... I received the racquet 5 days after placing the order. All in all, I would order again from them. The dramback is of course that if the product is defective it's always easier to return it to a local shop than sending it off for inspection... but considering that their prices are so good, I was willing to take the risk.

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Mag, Have u tried the Oliver series of rackets! I want to try some new models but i guess they will never coem to India!

4. Berg

Berg Guest

Great, thanks!

5. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    No, I haven't tried them. In fact, I have never seen them here in Sweden either. Maybe they are a German brand?

6. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Their line seems to be impressive. They seem to have rackets which are basically Iso and varients of 3U rackets. If u ever get an urge to buy then i woudl expect a post from you in the Misc rackets section. I am eagerly waiting as u said u would want to wait for the new software.

Thanks and remember me when u get to use one. I saw them at www.badmintonladen.de