woven 2 vs woven 4

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ormy4, Oct 1, 2007.

1. ormy4

ormy4 Regular Member

Have both and decided i should pick one or the other and buy another as backup. Just received so haven't had much time with to form an opinion but am leaning towards the woven 2 since it is similiar length to my 6800 which just got repaired so i can't sell in good faith so will keep. Interested in comments on the racquets from people who have used them and put them through some serious workouts. Thank you to anyone that replies.:):):rolleyes::D

2. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    Why don't you just play with them both and decide? No one can tell you which racket is better for you.

3. ormy4

ormy4 Regular Member

Actually i bid on something on ebay accidentally [got my models mixed up]
    vendor will let me pick any sotx i want and pay the difference so basically have 1 day to decide. Otherwise i would , but don't play again til thurday, minor dilemma but workable.

4. ormy4

ormy4 Regular Member

actually just won, so to break even 50.00 cdn for a ti-8 sotx brand new strung plus shipping, trade for w4 or w2 or trade plus cash for rsl 6800
    or sotx ti-8, w4a, w2 for 2 of the same thing even or will add moola if interesting. freight is to be determined.