User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 31 of 31

Thread: BG65Ti

  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Jakarta & Auckland
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah quite true actually. but since i've been using it for quite sometime i sort of get use to it.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ae86trueno View Post
    yeah quite true actually. but since i've been using it for quite sometime i sort of get use to it.
    If you want a bit higher power and durability and better control then go with NBG95.

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Jakarta & Auckland
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    If you want a bit higher power and durability and better control then go with NBG95.
    can you give a comparison between 95 and 98 in term of durability, power, control. i never use 95 but i use 98. but i wont be buying new string for sometime... just stock up with lots of 65

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here is a comparison of 5 strings i used including NBG98 and NBG95. There are many other strings i have used but haven't added to the list.

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...1&postcount=45

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Jakarta & Auckland
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Here is a comparison of 5 strings i used including NBG98 and NBG95. There are many other strings i have used but haven't added to the list.

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...1&postcount=45
    Thanks Phandrew, so from the list your fav string is 98? today I give it a good test, yeah I agree 98 is powerful. I'm still curious though why I can't get use to bg80... I still find I hit harder with 65 compare to 80

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ae86trueno View Post
    Thanks Phandrew, so from the list your fav string is 98? today I give it a good test, yeah I agree 98 is powerful. I'm still curious though why I can't get use to bg80... I still find I hit harder with 65 compare to 80
    Maybe it has something to do with the feeling of the string. You probably don't like hard feel so you can produce better feel with medium or soft feel strings.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Jakarta & Auckland
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the feeling of the string. You probably don't like hard feel so you can produce better feel with medium or soft feel strings.
    You mean soft feel? I checked and 80 show as soft feel. I like 65Ti and 65Ti show as hard feel, but you might be right maybe the soft feel of 80 sort of confuse my feel when I hit the shuttle, which actually might be harder when using 80.. this start to make sense to me now Thanks Phandrew

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ae86trueno View Post
    You mean soft feel? I checked and 80 show as soft feel. I like 65Ti and 65Ti show as hard feel, but you might be right maybe the soft feel of 80 sort of confuse my feel when I hit the shuttle, which actually might be harder when using 80.. this start to make sense to me now Thanks Phandrew
    BG80 is definitely hard feeling string.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, i agree wiht phandrew, bg-80 has a hard feel when hitting

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Jakarta & Auckland
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    yes, i agree wiht phandrew, bg-80 has a hard feel when hitting
    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    BG80 is definitely hard feeling string.
    Thanks Phandrew and Sifuyono. Comparing 65Ti and 80 which give harder feeling? Sorry alot of question, I'm still really curious with the 80. Might be the difference hard feeling that sort of confuse me.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both BG65Ti and BG80 have hard feel when hitting so it will be hard to tell the difference. IMO the BG80 has the more solid/hard feel.

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Both BG65Ti and BG80 have hard feel when hitting so it will be hard to tell the difference. IMO the BG80 has the more solid/hard feel.
    i agree w/ phandrew

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Jakarta & Auckland
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Both BG65Ti and BG80 have hard feel when hitting so it will be hard to tell the difference. IMO the BG80 has the more solid/hard feel.
    Thanks Phandrew . Will give it more try

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can also try BG85 since it also has a hard feeling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. From BG65Ti to WHAT???
    By ah.b|ack in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 19
    : 10-02-2011, 02:20 AM
  2. Bg65ti
    By Smashis in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 18
    : 04-01-2008, 10:37 PM
  3. Ti-5 w/ bg65ti
    By LuckyBoy in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 1
    : 04-23-2007, 09:06 PM
  4. TI SP SR w/ bg65TI
    By TI-SP-SS dude in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 22
    : 05-10-2003, 09:25 AM
  5. Bg65Ti
    By mtakako in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 02-01-2002, 12:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •