NS7700 or NS9000S ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by TPG2K, Oct 2, 2007.

1. TPG2K

TPG2K Regular Member

IT Director
    I can't decide between the above models. Pros/Cons from personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Did you get a chance to try both rackets? If possible, demo the rackets by yourself, and your own decision is much more accurate than any of reviews by others.

A way to demo the racket, is to borrow/rent from local shops or follow club members. Even a light drill session can give your more feedback than reading 200 reviews.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    since ur profile say

Level of play:
    Intermediate/Advance

go wif the 9ks

4. TPG2K

TPG2K Regular Member

IT Director
    Wanted to say Thank you to both of you for replying. I am going to play with both rackets (7700 & 9000S) tomorrow and Monday and make a decision.

Thanks again!

5. TPG2K

TPG2K Regular Member

IT Director
    to

And the winner is... NS9000-S. Was actually not that hard to determine once playing with the 7700 for 3 games. The 7700 has to much flex to my liking, a little heavy when defending - I found myself being in position however always a fraction late with the racket placement What really made things difficult was the way the 7700 takes away the feel of the shuttle. This rackets absorbs so much of the vibration - makes net shots a little difficult to control (IMO).

I switched to the 9000S and played with it for 5 games. This rackets responds faster and has more power then the 7700. Again this is my opinion as the 9000S suits my playing style better than the 7700. Net shots felts really good and shuttle placement while defending was excellent.

Overall I'm really happy with the 9000S. Now I need to find a place that sells it a a decent price. Local store here wants 310.00$ If it's allowed in the forum rules your recommendations are welcome. Looking for the 2UG3 NS9000S.

#5 TPG2K, Oct 4, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2007