User Tag List

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 533
  1. #154
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    real men would choose the X (or the TC700 )
    Hmm... new Olympic event... Real Men Singles. Same rules as Men Singles except players must use TC700. Cab30 can?

  2. #155
    Regular Member issarakaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Polluted City no 3
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @twobeer
    new gen of TC700 feel same like old gen or different?

  3. #156
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    What about the NS-9000 X?
    I wrote tc700 or X (short for the manly version of ns9000 :-)), didnt I

  4. #157
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes,i've heard that the old and new TC700 r two different rackets.From the pics i've seen,issarakarya..urs is the old colour.They said old colours better than the new ones.So,congrats to u,me,jhirata and the rests who has the old ones..

  5. #158
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Comparing 9KX and TC700..for me,TC700 still booms harder and heavier than the 9KX.Besides,no need to worry for getting clash,unlike NS9KX since it's so fragile.Btw,i've sold my NS9KX since i'm afraid to clash it in doubles..LOL

  6. #159
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    that sucks! I am still sticking to my X2 Golds .

  7. #160
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    @twobeer
    new gen of TC700 feel same like old gen or different?
    The new one feels a tiny bit better to me.. But I am not sure if it is placebo, or thafact that I have used the old ones so much :-)

    /T
    Last edited by twobeer; 12-16-2008 at 05:59 PM.

  8. #161
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    Comparing 9KX and TC700..for me,TC700 still booms harder and heavier than the 9KX.Besides,no need to worry for getting clash,unlike NS9KX since it's so fragile.Btw,i've sold my NS9KX since i'm afraid to clash it in doubles..LOL
    I agree 100% both 9K,8K and 7K are quite fragile imop..

    /T

  9. #162
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So what is this, a racquet as powerful as an AT700, as durable as a Cab20, as maneuverable as an NS8K, as solid as an NS9K, and has a small sweetspot like a Cab8 :P

    I'll hopefully be able to try this out tomorrow then.

  10. #163
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,150
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    TC700 is one of the least "hollow" rackets i know.. very very solid.. more solid than any of the NS-series. period
    agreed. its one of the most solid rackets i tried

  11. #164
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    So what is this, a racquet as powerful as an AT700, as durable as a Cab20, as maneuverable as an NS8K, as solid as an NS9K, and has a small sweetspot like a Cab8 :P

    I'll hopefully be able to try this out tomorrow then.
    Looking forward to your findings :-)

    Actually it is more powerful than AT700 (imop), less manouverable than NS8K though, but its got a bigger sweetspot than cab 8 (given the same tension, but I would hesitate to string an old cab 8 @ 33lbs...)

    It's THE most undermarketed secret weapon of the badminton world

    Cheers,
    Twobeer

  12. #165
    Regular Member issarakaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Polluted City no 3
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    Yes,i've heard that the old and new TC700 r two different rackets.From the pics i've seen,issarakarya..urs is the old colour.They said old colours better than the new ones.So,congrats to u,me,jhirata and the rests who has the old ones..
    errrr yeah i like the feel and the new color tempted me so much so i consider to get another TC700 for backup but cant decide what gen should i get new or old
    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    The new one feels a tiny bit better to me.. But I am not sure if it is placebo, or thafact that I have used the old ones so much :-)

    /T
    or maybe both are feel same ? maybe i should get all gen really bad hobby that makes me poor
    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    It's THE most undermarketed secret weapon of the badminton world

    Cheers,
    Twobeer
    cant agree more than that

  13. #166
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Looking forward to your findings :-)

    Actually it is more powerful than AT700 (imop), less manouverable than NS8K though, but its got a bigger sweetspot than cab 8 (given the same tension, but I would hesitate to string an old cab 8 @ 33lbs...)

    It's THE most undermarketed secret weapon of the badminton world

    Cheers,
    Twobeer
    I gave it my first try today.

    As the others have mentionned, the sweet spot is small.
    The thin frame made it very easy to play around the net.
    I had it strung with bg66sharp at 27lbs, but it felt very numb.
    Reasonably powerful IMO, but I still have to get used to it.
    The racquet is very solid and durable including the paint. I clashed it while warming up, but there's not a single scratch on it.
    After two games with this, I switched back to my usual AT700 and everything went fine.
    I didn't give the GP10 a try yet..

  14. #167
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,528
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    I gave it my first try today.

    As the others have mentionned, the sweet spot is small.
    The thin frame made it very easy to play around the net.
    I had it strung with bg66sharp at 27lbs, but it felt very numb.
    Reasonably powerful IMO, but I still have to get used to it.
    The racquet is very solid and durable including the paint. I clashed it while warming up, but there's not a single scratch on it.
    After two games with this, I switched back to my usual AT700 and everything went fine.
    I didn't give the GP10 a try yet..
    Bro, you need to give it more time, my first time with the TC700 quite bad, though I didn't mishit much, but I wasn't able to use it effectively. 2nd outing with it was much better and later when I go for my game, will probably improve more !!!

    Agree with the durability, as there was a shot which i ran for but i lost my balance and was heading towards the floor and had to throw the racquet away so as to use both my arms to balance myself and there wasn't a scratch on the racquet !

    One thing about the TC700 is the color/design, my initial impression is that this is definitely an ugly baby, but it kinda grew on me and now I find it pretty nice, it is definitely not a color you see often.

    We are still waiting for your reviews on the GP10 ! Please get on it now !
    Last edited by teoky; 12-20-2008 at 01:19 AM.

  15. #168
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have the GP-10s here. Will give them a spin once I string up!

  16. #169
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    Bro, you need to give it more time, my first time with the TC700 quite bad, though I didn't mishit much, but I wasn't able to use it effectively. 2nd outing with it was much better and later when I go for my game, will probably improve more !!!

    Agree with the durability, as there was a shot which i ran for but i lost my balance and was heading towards the floor and had to throw the racquet away so as to use both my arms to balance myself and there wasn't a scratch on the racquet !

    One thing about the TC700 is the color/design, my initial impression is that this is definitely an ugly baby, but it kinda grew on me and now I find it pretty nice, it is definitely not a color you see often.

    We are still waiting for your reviews on the GP10 ! Please get on it now !
    The place was so cold, I had troubles moving smoothly while warming up.. I hit the ground a few times also when I was doing drills. No scratch what so ever..

    When I first tried the AT700, the situation was worse. I threw the racquet. I couldn't get used to the head-heavy balance in ages. I used to hate it but now I find it awesome. This SHOULD happen with the TC700 as well..

    It's hard to test a racquet when it's so cold..
    Last edited by jhirata; 12-20-2008 at 03:53 AM.

  17. #170
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    I gave it my first try today.

    As the others have mentionned, the sweet spot is small.
    The thin frame made it very easy to play around the net.
    I had it strung with bg66sharp at 27lbs, but it felt very numb.
    Reasonably powerful IMO, but I still have to get used to it.
    The racquet is very solid and durable including the paint. I clashed it while warming up, but there's not a single scratch on it.
    After two games with this, I switched back to my usual AT700 and everything went fine.
    I didn't give the GP10 a try yet..
    I hope you get used to the timing.. How often do you train?? How cold is cold at your place.. This time of the year it can be pretty cold here to in the gyms (especially when they just open :-) )

    Cheers,
    Twobeer

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 2 X Mizuno Tetracross 700
    By Ah_Peng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 08-24-2010, 10:10 AM
  2. New Tetracross...
    By twobeer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 19
    : 08-21-2010, 06:40 PM
  3. WTB: Mizuno Tetracross 500
    By charleslml in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 11-15-2008, 08:49 AM
  4. Tetracross 700 vs GP-10 vs Ti-10
    By Tsumaranai in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 12
    : 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
  5. Tetracross vs ArcSaber...
    By Tsuioku in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 10
    : 03-22-2008, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •