User Tag List

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Twobeer for the review, it is very helpful.

Wonder if there's another GP model that plays like the GP88 but is iso design ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After 2 month play with AT700 and now I'm using my TC700 back, and I feel TC700 is the best

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    Thanks Twobeer for the review, it is very helpful.

Wonder if there's another GP model that plays like the GP88 but is iso design ?
    GP-80 should be essentially the same but ISO.. I have not tested my GP-80 yet though.

/Twobeer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Twobeer, from the website, it does seem that GP80 probably fits what I was asking.

BTW, have you tried Forza racquets before ? I am quite interested in them, but they are not available here in this part of the world and it is quite expensive to order them from UK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Twobeer, from the website, it does seem that GP80 probably fits what I was asking.

BTW, have you tried Forza racquets before ? I am quite interested in them, but they are not available here in this part of the world and it is quite expensive to order them from UK.
    Yea.. I have tried many FZ rackets..

I currently own TI-22,Ti-28,Ti-45 Kevlar 200 :-) ..last one I tried from a friend was ti-550 S ...

All these rackets (with possible exception of ti-22) are great rackets!!

/Twobeer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^
    great but not as great like TC700 rite?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    ^
    great but not as great like TC700 rite?
    Nope.. TC700 is the king :-)

/Twobeer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see your view bout GP88 @twobeer and decide not take that type thanks for sacrife that much

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@twobeer

I thought I am crazy as I have quite alot of racquets, but I think I don't even come close to you, chinese saying "there's always another mountain that is higher" ;p

I am interested in the Ti. 400 N-Forze TT as the specs seems suitable for me.
    Last edited by teoky; 01-27-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@twobeer

I thought I am crazy as I have quite alot of racquets, but I think I don't even come close to you, chinese saying "there's always another mountain that is higher" ;p

I am interested in the Ti. 400 N-Forze TT as the specs seems suitable for me.
    Yea, New rackets are fun!!! But I have not tried the ti-400, looking at the sponsored players using forza here this model seems not to be so popular..
    have you looked at the Kevlar 110 N-power TT, I think that model seems to be more popular and similar speced ?!?

If you try it let us know, your findings :-) I always like to find out stuff about rackets :-D

/Twobeer
    Last edited by twobeer; 01-28-2009 at 05:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last time I played with the TC700, it was just crap.
    I gave it another try a few days ago and I had gotten used to it a bit more.
    Not so forgiving, but it's really powerful IMO, about the same as an AT700 3U and more responsive, better solid feel.
    Defending is also much easier with the TC700 than the AT700. Full-on smashes are easier with the more forgiving AT700 though, and I keep getting the timing wrong with the TC700 for that .. Still need getting used to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    The last time I played with the TC700, it was just crap.
    I gave it another try a few days ago and I had gotten used to it a bit more.
    Not so forgiving, but it's really powerful IMO, about the same as an AT700 3U and more responsive, better solid feel.
    Defending is also much easier with the TC700 than the AT700. Full-on smashes are easier with the more forgiving AT700 though, and I keep getting the timing wrong with the TC700 for that .. Still need getting used to.
    Keep working on that timing.. It is well worth it to find that "bang" :-)

IMO, AT700 has a larger sweetspot, but that is about the only thing I can think of to the ATs advantage.. Thw power is really there to tap in the TC..even more so than in the AT.. Power in smashes, control in defence, quickness and precision (stability, stiffness, torsion-stiffness), are all better with the TC700.. god, I sound like a mizuno marketing rep :-)

/Twobeer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Did you reach the shuttle too early? When I played sealman's TC700, that's the problem I found on a full-on smash. I kept hitting the top of the racket. On a wrist smash, the TC700 did show that it has a lot of power in reserve -- that's the only smash I manage to hit. With proper timing, I'm quite sure the smashes are going to be huge. Didn't dare to try any further in fear to break his string.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    GP-80 should be essentially the same but ISO.. I have not tested my GP-80 yet though.

/Twobeer.

Please do test them out as I'm interested to get the GP 80.

I've re-strung my Mizuno Mystic Power 900 (top end model in 2004) as I'm thinking of switching back to Mizuno again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mongoose used to have some Forza rackets. There isn't a need to try them as Mizuno rackets are generally better.

The finishing/paintwork of the FZ rackets were not very impressive previously. Not too sure about the quality now though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@modius

So how are you going to get the Mizuno GP80 ? Let me know if you are getting it, maybe we can share the shipping cost if you are ordering it overseas.

Wonder how Mongoose got his Forza as it is not available this part of the world. The current series seems pretty good in terms of the quality and also the technology used.

I am quite impressed with the TC700 in terms of the quality and finishing, if all other Mizuno's racquets are the same, then I must say it is pretty good !

Unfortunately, the model I got is only meant for monster players like Twobeer ! Me just can't use it effectively !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Did you reach the shuttle too early? When I played sealman's TC700, that's the problem I found on a full-on smash. I kept hitting the top of the racket. On a wrist smash, the TC700 did show that it has a lot of power in reserve -- that's the only smash I manage to hit. With proper timing, I'm quite sure the smashes are going to be huge. Didn't dare to try any further in fear to break his string.
    Sealman got a TC700 also ? Wonder which racquet he like best out of his collection ?

How do you think the TC700 compares with the likes of Woven 7 and 11 ?

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast