User Tag List

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 239 to 255 of 533
  1. #239
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    No problem lah, Sealman not the only guy to have the TC700. If you invite me to your game, you will also get to try the TC700
    yeah Oldhand, get Teoky. He has at least 2 TC700.

  2. #240
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,150
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I've been dying to try Sealman's Tetracross 700.

    But he has suddenly developed this rather annoying habit of going out to play whenever I finish a game... a transparently underhand ploy but a very effective one too
    oops i didnt see this... really? did i do this?

  3. #241
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Still can't play with the TC700 and GP10.
    Can't get the timing right and the feel is horrible.
    Lifts, defense, netplay and drives/pushes are good with them though, much more maneuverable than the Yonex racquets I own.
    I'll get the two restrung with bg65 and give them another go.
    sell it to me, ok?? hehe

  4. #242
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ugh, I clashed the TC700's frame against the keys which were in my pocket.. Little paint chip, it was white underneath.

  5. #243
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Ugh, I clashed the TC700's frame against the keys which were in my pocket.. Little paint chip, it was white underneath.
    ? u were playing badminton with keys in your pocket??? sorry to hear about the clash anyway

  6. #244
    Regular Member issarakaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Polluted City no 3
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Still can't play with the TC700 and GP10.
    Can't get the timing right and the feel is horrible.
    Lifts, defense, netplay and drives/pushes are good with them though, much more maneuverable than the Yonex racquets I own.
    I'll get the two restrung with bg65 and give them another go.
    maybe because the frame shape? I admit that TC700 is quite hard to get the sweetspot especially when you are already being long time ISO head user but when you get your timing right this is the most solid feel and powerful racket that i ever played......i just use my ordinary string with same tension like my other racket and "WOW" i love it.......

  7. #245
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got used to it, I have to agree with most of the other peoples' comments on the TC700.

    I still don't like the strings..

  8. #246
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Got used to it, I have to agree with most of the other peoples' comments on the TC700.

    I still don't like the strings..
    cut&restring

    /Twobeer

  9. #247
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll try one of those really thin RSL strings

  10. #248
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,528
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You mean the 0.63mm one ?

    Do feedback how that combination works, I am sure many TC700 users are keen to know !

  11. #249
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a choice of.. 0.64, 0.65 and 0.67.

    Will try some time soon, also on GP10.

  12. #250
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    I have a choice of.. 0.64, 0.65 and 0.67.

    Will try some time soon, also on GP10.
    I could highly reccomeng NBG98, BG66SHARP and the Gosen RX100, if you dont break em to frequent :-)

    But as alway BG80 is never wrong :-)

    I am interested to hear more about the RSL strings, have not tried em..

    /Twobeer

  13. #251
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BG66SHARP went terrible for me, but perhaps it's because I asked for 27lbs and got around 22~23lbs.. lol

  14. #252
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I get a bunch of Victor strings as well. They are all made in Japan . Also, I will have the chance to test the RSL LT-70 very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    I could highly reccomeng NBG98, BG66SHARP and the Gosen RX100, if you dont break em to frequent :-)

    But as alway BG80 is never wrong :-)

    I am interested to hear more about the RSL strings, have not tried em..

    /Twobeer

  15. #253
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,528
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Y'day I did a test of smashing using the TC700, Karakal Mtec80, Karakal 75 Tattoo and Babolat X-Feel power and the TC700 in every smash comes out top ! My friend wasn't able to defend at all as the smash was just too fast. Using the other racquets in the list, she was able to move her racquet head such that she can do a weak push to the net.

    I am truly impressed ! Now I need to test using the AT700 Limited, Ti10 (1st Gen) and Arc10, these racquets are also known for their power smashes.

  16. #254
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    Y'day I did a test of smashing using the TC700, Karakal Mtec80, Karakal 75 Tattoo and Babolat X-Feel power and the TC700 in every smash comes out top ! My friend wasn't able to defend at all as the smash was just too fast. Using the other racquets in the list, she was able to move her racquet head such that she can do a weak push to the net.

    I am truly impressed ! Now I need to test using the AT700 Limited, Ti10 (1st Gen) and Arc10, these racquets are also known for their power smashes.
    Racket after racket, I test.. I still come back to lovely TC700.. It's such a superb racket!!!

    /Twobeer

  17. #255
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Saw these at badmintoncn.com, new colors for 2009:

    TC500


    TC700
    Last edited by YueFei; 03-30-2009 at 05:44 PM.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 2 X Mizuno Tetracross 700
    By Ah_Peng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 08-24-2010, 10:10 AM
  2. New Tetracross...
    By twobeer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 19
    : 08-21-2010, 06:40 PM
  3. WTB: Mizuno Tetracross 500
    By charleslml in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 11-15-2008, 08:49 AM
  4. Tetracross 700 vs GP-10 vs Ti-10
    By Tsumaranai in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 12
    : 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
  5. Tetracross vs ArcSaber...
    By Tsuioku in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 10
    : 03-22-2008, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •