User Tag List

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    That's a lot for a relatively low-profile racquet
    Actually I find it quite reasonable for the best badminton racket available autumn 2008

I would assume the tetra-axial woven and true CNT would justify a higher price-tag than most run-to-the-mill fullerene nano rackets :-)

/Twobeer
    Last edited by twobeer; 10-24-2008 at 03:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    I see you got the new version :-)

Niiiice :-)

Please share with us what you think about it after getting used to the timing :-)

/Twobeer
    I want to buy old version actually, becoz that one got 40% discount, only 14490 yen, but sold out

This one after shipping charge and 22% discount I pay 20217 yen.

Will try it tonight

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually I find it quite reasonable for the best badminton racket available autumn 2008

I would assume the tetra-axial woven and true CNT would justify a higher price-tag than most run-to-the-mill fullerene nano rackets :-)

/Twobeer
    That's a pretty loaded opening statement
    I'm now tempted to get one of these and call your bluff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twobeer sure does make me VERY tempted to get one, after he gave me his personal testimony on it via PM...

Very, very tempting. Seems like the best racquet in the world with the best price ( on discount ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    That's a pretty loaded opening statement
    I'm now tempted to get one of these and call your bluff
    haha.. Yes.. And especially coming from myself, who reeally hates to generlize on rackets performance :-) :-)

But the TC700 is by no means a bluff racket.. its up there among the best of the best :-). I am just amazed that Mizuno does not push their badminton line more outside Japan...

/Twobeer

(P.S. toyed with the new price speedport rackets (tour and black) yesturday.. really nice.. vastly improvement over the O3s.. Also the new babolats are really nice.. D.S.)
    Last edited by twobeer; 10-24-2008 at 04:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NisroL_JR View Post
    I want to buy old version actually, becoz that one got 40% discount, only 14490 yen, but sold out

This one after shipping charge and 22% discount I pay 20217 yen.

Will try it tonight

Good luck .. What racket did you use before?!?

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck .. What racket did you use before?!?

/Twobeer
    In my bag right now I have one fischer magnetic pro no1, 1 fischer magnetic tour83 , 1 carbnex20sp plus this new one.

Before I've YY Armotec9000 technique (broken), and YY Nanospeed8000 (sold it)

I just want to try Mizuno because I'm also play volleyball, generally volleyball player likes Mizuno's brand, hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my bag right now I have one fischer magnetic pro no1, 1 fischer magnetic tour83 , 1 carbnex20sp plus this new one.

Before I've YY Armotec9000 technique (broken), and YY Nanospeed8000 (sold it)

I just want to try Mizuno because I'm also play volleyball, generally volleyball player likes Mizuno's brand, hehe
    hehe.. Yes you see a lot of mizuno in Volleyball ... You meant AT900T, right??

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel TC 700 is stiffer than AT700 and a little less head heavy (Still more to the head-heavy side than even balance). Overall I think the TC 700 is a more powerful racket.

/Twobeer
    My TC 700 BP is 315 mm and yes very stiff.....dont know if compare to at700 but surely more stiffer than my at900P/T
    Using NBG 98 at 24X26 lbs and still using original grip ( very comfortable feel grip ) this racket is absolutely "beast". Hard to get sweetspot but if it happen you'll fell "boom" sensation very powerful to smash.....quite hard to defense from smash with this but control and manuver is superb.
    Many thanks for your review @twobeer and i was gambling to order this racket from shuttle-house to Indonesia...i order the 1st gen (40% discount, how can you ignore that ) even i hate the green color scheme but the paint job is very smooth and nice.

as a long time TC700 user, It seems to mee it is not only the color that is different.. The new version feels much improved over the older version, imop. I have 3 old and 3 new and i found that I even could differentiate between them on a blind test, so I doubt it is placebo :-) . I feel that my smashes are maybe 10% stronger with the new version (hard to give an exact figure :-) ) .. It may be that the older one have lost some of their stiffness, but I would really reccomend to go for the new ones despite the price difference!!

cheers,
    Twobeer
    are you sure? feel more better? After my wish list done, Tetracross 700 new color will be my primary target it's worthed to be collected
    I have something to ask, if compare to GP-10 what Yonex type you feel almost same like it? Any recommended other trusted online shop sell this baby with very competitive price ? Thanks before

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    My TC 700 BP is 315 mm and yes very stiff.....dont know if compare to at700 but surely more stiffer than my at900P/T
    Using NBG 98 at 24X26 lbs and still using original grip ( very comfortable feel grip ) this racket is absolutely "beast". Hard to get sweetspot but if it happen you'll fell "boom" sensation very powerful to smash.....quite hard to defense from smash with this but control and manuver is superb.
    Many thanks for your review @twobeer and i was gambling to order this racket from shuttle-house to Indonesia...i order the 1st gen (40% discount, how can you ignore that ) even i hate the green color scheme but the paint job is very smooth and nice.

are you sure? feel more better? After my wish list done, Tetracross 700 new color will be my primary target it's worthed to be collected
    I have something to ask, if compare to GP-10 what Yonex type you feel almost same like it? Any recommended other trusted online shop sell this baby with very competitive price ? Thanks before
    I would say GP-10 is like a cross between AT900P and T (stiffer than T, but with a box type frame much like the P)..

have not seen any online shop (apart from shuttle-house in japan, that have the mizuno line).. I am also interested if there are other sellers of these models!

cheers,
    Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^
    cool....thx, i'll get that too maybe more suitable for double game than TC700....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've tried just now. Feels great, but the only problem is I order G4, my old racquet, Ficsher also G4, but my TC700 are slightly bigger than my Fischer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nisrol JR, how much did u pay for your tc700 including shipping?
    Last edited by kimir; 10-25-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've tried just now. Feels great, but the only problem is I order G4, my old racquet, Ficsher also G4, but my TC700 are slightly bigger than my Fischer
    i think the grip for the mizuno are bigger, I think I got a G5 and it feels bigger than my yonex, somebody told me some company's grips are in reverse, so G5 is the thickest I don't know if that applys to the Mizunos...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is definitely a worthwhile investment. I bought it (the old color) from someone on BC, who no longer seems to be active since my purchase. I have not had much time to play with it, since I received it near the end of the season, but I did use it in a few games. Strung with NBG 98, there's an odd feeling from the string's inherent slipperiness. However, the power and control are definitely apparent.

I could've tried it out more during the summer, but it became mainly a break-in period for my AT 900P.

Oh, btw, mine's a 2U, which seems to still be extraordinarily maneuverable, even more so than my 3U AT 900P, despite having a 305 mm bp.
    Last edited by Tsumaranai; 10-25-2008 at 11:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimir View Post
    Nisrol JR, how much did u pay for your tc700 including shipping?

The price including shipping charges is 20217 yen, they charge about 1380 yen for shipping.

When I purchased it, last two weeks, after I convert to MYR, it becomes MYR660. But hardly to believe, when I just check right now, 20217yen equal to MYR773!!!.My God! MYR become weaker day by day

Same price I convert to Singapore dollar, equal to SGD322.97. But not sure the shipping charge are the same or not.

Link of currency converter: http://finance.yahoo.com/currency
    Last edited by NisroL_JR; 10-26-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is a pity the mizunos badminton-gear dont seem to be sold in asia (apart from Japan), europe

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast