Richmond, VA?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by HawaiianBlue, Oct 7, 2007.

1. HawaiianBlue

HawaiianBlue New Member

:)Hi, Ive recently moved to Richmond, VA and been trying to find a local badminton club without any luck. It seems like there are a few up in NoVA and DC, but I cant find any around here. If you have any info, pls help me out! Thanks in advance.

2. gy79bc

gy79bc Regular Member

programmer
    try here

hi, HawaiianBlue, I am in Richmond, VA. Try Thomson Str 414, humphrey calder community center, every Tuesday and Friday, except holidays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.

my name is gary, chinese in 40s

see you this friday

3. Saqib Khan

Saqib Khan Regular Member

Badminton Lover

I would like to know if there are any badminton clubs or courts in or around Springfield, VA area. I have recently moved from PAKISTAN and would really like to start playing badminton again. I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com

4. jkoneru

jkoneru New Member

Badminton in Richmond

Hi,
    My name is Jay Koneru and I just moved to Richmond. I am a fairly decent badminton player and was wondering where and when I could play in Richmond. I can b reached on my cell @ 402318845 OR Email JKONERU@YAHOO.COM
    Thanks

5. rajju077

rajju077 Regular Member

Student