Not so good vision

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by NoSearchButton?, Oct 10, 2007.

1. NoSearchButton?

NoSearchButton? New Member

1st, sorry for the username, I had to make an account to be able to search something, I didn't find it so...

At the moment my vision is around 7/10, so subtitels get a bit blur after +8 meters. When I'm playing I can always keep track of the shuttle (except those hard smashes from short distance ). But if I played with lenses or glasses, would it improve my gameplay? Would I keep better track of the shuttle, respond faster,...?

Edit : It just wouldn't post, I typed this text 2 times already, but it didn't post, so I made a thread with 10 letters and then changed it to what I wanted to post, I originally had a much longer text, but I didn't want to type it again for the 3rd time.

#1 NoSearchButton?, Oct 10, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

in one word, "yes".

3. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

yup, in your case, definitely.

i would suggest plastic lens though, i had a friend who was playing with glass lens, got hit in his glasses by the shuttle, the glass chipped and a small bit went straight into his eye. needless to say he had to go to the hospital to have it removed, but thank goodness he's fine now.

4. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

sports contact lenses?

but anyway, yes, it would probably help you.

5. maryanne

maryanne Regular Member

Not just a probability, it will definitely help. I see evrything as "hazy" without contact lenses, so you could just imagine how it will be playing without it. But you have to get the correct grades

6. DivingBirdie

DivingBirdie Regular Member

student
    if i play without spectacles i wouldn't be able to tell if a slow drop fell on mine or the opponent's side of the court...