Wise And Mature Fans

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jade Imperial, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Imperial

Jade Imperial Regular Member

1.NEVER blame everyone if your player lost...
    a lost is a lost and no need to open your big mouth and small brain
    2.NEVER blame any country if you think that their dominance will be bad for
    badminton..
    just push your sport association to work HARD to find a good way
    to be dominance..if other countries can be dominant why we can't?
    3.NEVER jelous with another succes...
    like indonesian wise word says : SIRIK TANDA TAK MAMPU..
    ( it means: you can't be succes like your opponents so just hate them)
    4.COOLING DOWN
    if you found an over biased fans,,,,No need to answer their statement..
    i't will made u laugh and just say " TALK TO MY HAND"
    5.SUCCES COME FROM TRAINING HARD
    IF you think that a player can win becoz he/she was cheating..
    than you must be crazy... THEY DESERVE TO WIN...not everyone
    can win just with cheating and without skill,mental,and practice
    6.BE SPORTMANSHIP
    if your player lost..than u must give celebration for other succes
    7.NEVER JUDGE
    never judge another country's player...line judges...or coach without
    FACT THAT HAS BEEN PROOVED,,,

that's from me......

thanks

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^And..^^

..in cooler's case:
    8. NEVER, EVER put bad, bad, negative karma (or comments) on cooler's profile...:rolleyes::p;)

3. Jade Imperial

i know some over biased fans has read this thread but they don't have a brave heart to admitt that they're not mature yet....:p:p

4. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Agreed. But he did wet the shuttle's feathers...

Partial agreement. Considering all things equal, how will Malaysia's 30 million population match China's 1.5 billion? It is 'common knowledge' that the talent pool is a huge disadvantage compared to the Middle Kingdom and even close neighbours Indonesia.

Partial agreement. Jealousy that drives one to improve so that they can be better is a healthy type, whilst the kind that brings about all the negatives of humanity isn't.

Disagree. Biased fans have reasons to support their team as much as you have in supporting your own, many of it personal and unique - esp in terms of nationality.

Talking to the hand is just as bad as 'you are all wrong and I am right, case closed".

Malaysians are an interesting lot though - most support someone else apart from their own...

Disagree. Winning comes from all sorts of manners, legal, illegal, ethical and unethical. You can certainly win by cheating as well as having huge slices of luck.

On the international front, most of the top players are similar enough in level having differed only in terms of personality, preferences and expertise in certain types of play.

Agreed. The winner should be applauded for winning but asking to be graceful in defeat all the time is asking too much!

Like you could do anything about it.

5. Jade Imperial

wrong type...i should multi quote this...

#5 Jade Imperial, Oct 10, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  6. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Thats not nice....showing not wise and immature.....I thought you want to be wise and mature fans..:confused::confused: hati hati lah....!!

7. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    It was a jest.

Who's blaming who? Can't be be allowed to be bitter sometimes? ;)

Buy more expensive racquets.

Ok...

I prefer banter - it's a lot more civilised.

You can't of course, but at their level in which they're similar in basic abilities - every little difference counts.

I normally just shrug it off. :)

8. fabcargo

fabcargo Regular Member

badminton
    I Am Not Mature Yet. So What???

I am not afraid to admit I am not MATURE. So are you brave enough to admit if you are really mature already?

9. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    DISAGREE the above :mad:
    2. Who blames CHN dominance ? Do you think a sport with only single nations keeps on winning titles here & there will generates interests among the fans .. And most importantly $$$$$$$$$ from sponsorship ?

7. Does it hard to find a prove of nationality for umpires/line judges :rolleyes:

+ 8. NEVER blame the coach for the losses

10. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

When was the last time we heard people complain about Federer's dominance, or Tiger Wood winning too many titles???:rolleyes: Or even some 5+ years ago, with Pete.S winning most of the grand slams in tennis...

This year Lin Dan has only won 5 out of at least 12 tournaments, and somehow people don't look at him like the way they look at Federer or Nadal, but all of a sudden Lin Dan = China? or XXF = China, and etc...

You want sponsorship? Look at the real big $$$ sports in the world, which one of them really cares about winning the Olympics? Like none of them... then you look at all the small $$$ sports, then all of a sudden you find all of them view the Olympics as the biggest accomplishment(to an extent I think it is a prestigious event, but not $$$ wise compare to some sports with millions of dollars salary/year and advertising chances, etc.)

It is not about an individual nation's dominance that is stopping badminton from being big, but the way the sport is being promoted as a national theme event instead of the players being as independent "agents". Unless, you have at least 3+ players playing as a unit, you really shouldn't regard that sport as a "team" sport, and if you do, then it is hard to promote it in a way..

I understand that there will be a need for a transitional period, and of course the players at the moment can not afford to be "independent" from their government sponsorship, but unless somehow someone comes up with a brilliant idea, or else don't have too much expectation for badminton being "big $$$" sport.

Also, when was the last time you heard any tennis fan making these predictions before,

MS: Roger Federer
    WS: Switzerland(will beat the William sisters in straight set)
    MD: Switzerland
    WD: Switzerland
    XS: Switzerland
    Reason: because I am from Switzerland, and I support my team no matter what and whom they are up against.

Regarding your #7... You do know that it costs $$$ to fly some line-judges and umpires to referee matches, right:p China just want to cut cost as much as possible, so more money goes to the winner(themselves)...LOL:D

#10 bananakid, Oct 11, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    r u saying u support subpar performance only because of nationality and not merit? Personally i prefer to pay to see the best and sponsor's money will goes to the event with the most audience. If china is restraining other countries from improving i would object but china (or other dominating countries) isnt holding any country back. In fact there are chinese coaches spread around the globe.

12. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    CHN being good is not a fault. If others can't catch up, so we just shoot the champion? :eek: Why a sport has to be successful, at the cost of the leading horse's death? :cool:

Here comes my old old basketball example again. In 1992, NBA dream team I took the OG gold by sweep their opponents of 30+ points. That's definitely much more dominating than any CHN team/player of current. So, following your theory of "not generate interest or sponsoship", we should see NO ONE ever touch basketball outside US these days. However, the case is, other nations did not cry for cheating, did not cry for "we suck to begin with", did not claim "oh, we are a smaller nation, less ppl --> less talent, etc". They trained, trained harder and smarter, and more than one teams now can beat team USA in tournaments now.

Please... Make yourself to be better, but not blame others to be "too good to catch". :eek:

13. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Also, their decent (but not current top ones, obiviously) players. Without Pi Hongyan, Xu Huaiwen, Yaojie, even Wang Chen, Zhou Mi, etc... Do you think nations or regions like France, Germany, Holland, HK can be this advanced in badminton ranking (especially on the lady side)??? :cool:

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    hahaha, ya.
    My friend took his daughter (#1/#2 U14 in canada) to a pan american junior tournament in mexico last month. She was beaten by some latin countries players in WS and XD in QF. Kinda shock to me but his dad told me they had chinese coaches :(:p kekeke

15. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    be ware of jade

hey.. guys i got the news that jade was 'angry' with 'this someone'.. he said to him(in PM) that he was just fake chinese (indo-chinese) and said that he's actually native indonesian.. i will laugh if jade hears his voice, i'm sure jade will embrrass, he accused that becos he doesn't support china players (actually he also supports china player like chen hong) and we know jade is die hard china fans of indonesia.. if you read all jade's posts you will know who jade is like

jade.. what's wrong if indo-chinese doesn't support china players... don't be angry and make an accusation that he/she is a fake chinese, actually native indonesian

i don't mind you don't support our own national players.. just don't 'low' them :(

#15 taufik-ist, Oct 11, 2007
  16. Loopy

Loopy Regular Member

+1
    Very good reply.

17. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Is Lin Dan = tiger Woods /Federer!!??!!
    ROFL ------------

And Switzerland is not the single country which dominates tennis.

#17 samuel882, Oct 11, 2007
  18. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    you are meaning that , it is better to withdraw badminton events from Olympics, since it won't be any such form of accomplishment for a nations/players if they win medals there..
    And not only badminton is the sole sports to compete in Olympics which attract less sponsorship .. Many events i must say is in the same situation as Badminton too..
    To win a Title in WC might be considered as personal glory, but the Olympic themes : " For the Honor of their country" , maybe you should suggest IOC to change it..

19. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    From now on, I will change my writing style somewhat(like stating such and such is only an example, no guarantee truth involved), just so it is easier for people who can only read word and word without trying to understand the meaning.:rolleyes:(possibly this expression may help as well...:rolleyes:)

Or possibly better, that I just stay out of this forum until the quality goes back up again...

On a side note... I wonder how many athletes will be willing to work hard for an Olympic medal, if there is no incentives involved whatsoever and just plainly for the "Honor of the country" or just to prove that he/she is the best... maybe people should realize that even top athletes need $$$ to live and in order to live, they need $$$ to eat, too. "Honor of country"... my rear end... seriously.

#19 bananakid, Oct 11, 2007
  20. Jade Imperial

hi all,,,, i'm just back from my vacation and thats why i'm not online for few days...
    first i want to say thanks to admin who promise to investigate and take action in case of someone insult me..but before i told all of BC members how this guy insult me..i must answer this post first...

hey taufik ist....what do you mean by your post theme "beware of jade"??
    you want to spread a bad opinion about me???i wonder where is the guy who insult me coz since the admin decided to investigate this problem he don't have a brave heart to attack me here so he used you to attack me?????that's a coward mentality...
    I"M NOT AFRAID WITH BOTH OF YOU...or are you same way with him??
    u want to attack me here???? JUST SHUT UP YOUR VERRY BIG MOUTH AND STOP TALK WITHOUT PROVE....THIS PROBLEM IS BETWEEN ME AND THAT GUY WHO INSULT MY...NOT WITH YOU....

AND NOW I'LL TELL HOW THIS GUY INSULT ME:
    1.BECOZ I DON'T SUPPORT INA PLAYERS THAN HE CALL ME NAJIS...
    I DON'T KNOW GOOD ENGLISH to describe it...but NAJIS mean that you're disgusting and full of sin,,,for example in indon..if you leave with ( sorry) *** commercial workers than people willl call u NAJIS..

2.THIS GUY SUE AND ULTIMATE ME TO LEAVE INDON AND GO BACK TO CHINA... he said that if i dont support ina players than i must leave indon....where's democracy????why u push me to support some one...
    i have a HUMAN RIGHT to support who i want to support..

3.THIS GUY KEEP TELLING ME That some of ina fans in bc forums are very im portant persons and extremily rich in indon,,,so i must support and agree with them...
    i wanna tell you that I"M NOT AFRAID how rich and powerful that guy...i'll support whoever i want..

4.THIS GUY SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE ME A GREAT REGRET AND WORRIED IF I KNOW WHO IS HE WHOM INSULT ME...
    i don't care with you even you're rich guy like you try to tell me in your private massage...i work with my own sweat and blood to buy my food and fullfill my cost...i don't need you to support me with money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

i'm sure that admin will take a fair action and will not looking how rich you are,,,but KWUN will stand in JUSTICE...
    i talk with prove coz that insult massage still in my inbox and i have copied and save them in my computer....

and that guy who INSULT ME AND SUE ME AND ULTIMATE ME TO LEAVE INDON is; HUANGKWOKHAU.....
    i know this guy looking nice in his post but he keep attack me with private massage and he cannot receive difference and he keep call me NAJIS...
    and also this guy named taufik ist....you should shut up and not talk without prove...you said that i'm MABOK but i'm not mabok but YOU"RE THE MABOK ones...shut up until investigate finished....

for admin: i feel so sorry if this post is hard to receive but i have to tell the TRUTH,,coz they sue and ultimate me to leave indon...Mr. KWUN can check my inbox to see that insulted massage..or i have to give you my password..with all my pleasure i'll give my password to you if you need it

for huangkwokhau and taufikist... i'll not debate and arque with you untill the investigate finished..let's just quiet and let admin investigate it...

I WANT JUSTICE

regards....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.