User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deepti View Post
    thank u so much baddylover28 (sai)
    most welcome...glad to be of assistance to u.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton courts

hi friend,
    I am looking for a decent badminton courts may be an annual membership one [ fees is not an issue ] with good / regular playing group. recently shifted to hyderabad from mumbai regular player @ DY patil stadium, YMCA & Nerul Gymkhana having a good game. Staying at Miyapur near reddys Lab / pragati nagar, Advise please
    Regards,
    mahesh reddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Coaching centre near and around mehdipatnam

[QUOTE=baddylover28;1072798]hi Sathya,

Hi baddylover28,

Good morning sir, my daughter is 7 years old she likes shuttle sports and she plays well. she has so much interest that though her friends gets exausted she still plays actively, seeing her determination and also suggestion from my friends and relatives about her playing i thought of joining in coaching centre. This year only she came to hyderabad before that she was with my fatherinlaw at my hometown which is at east godavari district . so please guide and suggest me the best option where to join her . I stay at attapur ,I and my spouse are working employees. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion & guidance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=prasadvvlk;1788591]
    Quote Originally Posted by baddylover28 View Post
    hi Sathya,

Hi baddylover28,

Good morning sir, my daughter is 7 years old she likes shuttle sports and she plays well. she has so much interest that though her friends gets exausted she still plays actively, seeing her determination and also suggestion from my friends and relatives about her playing i thought of joining in coaching centre. This year only she came to hyderabad before that she was with my fatherinlaw at my hometown which is at east godavari district . so please guide and suggest me the best option where to join her . I stay at attapur ,I and my spouse are working employees. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion & guidance.
    Unfortunately there is nothing close to Attapur.You could enrol her at Gopichand Academy in Gachibowli.Kids coaching happens between 530 & 730 in the morning.You could drop by the academy any day and collect the details.Alternately,you could also contact the office on 23005369 .

The other option is to enrol her at LB Stadium,near Nampally.You could also talk to Coach Venugopal,who conducts coaching at the Ameerpet MCH stadium on Dharam Karan Road on 99129-00009.Unfortunately none of these come close to Attapur,so it would be a fair distance of travel.Having said that,most of the kids who coach at Gopichand academy come from very far off distances.You could check at the Shaikpet Sports Complex.I am sure there must be some coaching going on there as well.This might be closer to you as well.It is approximately 5kms from Tolichowki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

I'm karthik. I had played BADMINTON in my school days ( 6 years back ).Now I have got intrest in playing.So I'm planning to take coaching.I stay at Alwal and ready to travel a radius of 8kms from my home for coaching.

Can anyone please suggest me the best coaching centre for BADMINTON which is nearby to my home?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default badminton

hey where can i get a coach for badminton in Hyderabad nagole
    i live near pmr gardens if any one knows plss reply i think u all know plss reply fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pratikreddt View Post
    hey where can i get a coach for badminton in Hyderabad nagole i live near pmr gardens if any one knows plss reply i think u all know plss reply fast.
    Drop by the saroornagar indoor stadium.they would have somebody coaching there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello sir
    I am Krishna Kanth.My age is 17.
    Can i get a badminton coaching centre near Nagole area in Hyderabad.
    I just love badminton.I want to attend competitions and state level matches in badminton.So can you please suggest me some coaching centres near my area??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the valuable information.

we are seriously looking for badminton academy for my kid who's studying 6th class.

and we are looking for an academy where she can continue her education as well as badminton training and where she can stay in academy itself.

and my kid is very much interested into this.

please suggest me where my girl child can get this opertunity in andhrapradesh?

where are located in Khammam destrict.

thanks & regards,
    ravi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we are located in khammam district actually.

thanq

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Coaching next to langar house and mehdipatnam at hyderabad

Hello just wanted to know after your elaborate reply that is there any coaching centre for badminton next to golconda, mehdipatnam at hyderabd for kid between 10 to 13 years thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baddylover28 View Post
    hi Sathya,

First things first, who are you asking for?? Is it for elders (15yrs above), if so then there is not much coaching given by any professional coaches, as they are themselves overburdened.

The one closest to you I can think of is the RRC (Railway Recreation Grounds) in secunderabad. This is right behind the Rail Nilayam (HeadQrtrs of SCR). Another one is in the Secunderabad Club, which is very difficult to get into as only members are only allowed, but you can just give it a try if it is for kids.

Yes, its an indoor game, but it can also be played outdoors, though it would be a bit odd with winds changing the flight of the shuttle. Though I learned baddy playing outdoors. Present day I play in the indoor courts, as it improves your game and is also the best to play in the best environment with good courts. Mind you, indoor also has different surfaces/flooring of court, wooden courts being the best. There are also indoor courts with cement flooring, but they grind your knees in the long run. So make a wise decision while joining any place.

The HDBA (Hyd District Badminton Association), does conduct tournaments and selects the winners to represent the state at their age category, as in ur case 10-13yrs category. There are different categories based on the players age. For example, under 10, under 16, under 19, and Seniors. Also there are various competitions conducted by different clubs in and around hyderabad/secunderabad. So you can expect a lot of healthy competition at all levels.

P.Gopichand Academy is in Gachibowli, diagonally opposite to ISB (indian school of Business). You can also visit it if convenient for you, as it would give an insight into the world of badminton.

The AP Government has assigned SAAP (Sports Authority of AP), conducts coaching in all the stadiums (LB Stadium, KVBR Stadium, Saroornagar Stadium, Gachibowli Stadium) etc. for students below 15 yrs. for a nominal cost between Rs.500-1000/- per month. This includes the shuttles,coaching. All that a student needs to carry is his Racket and be regular. Once the student achieves a certain standard, then you will be in a position to ascertain whether to continue or take him to a professional coach, depending on your affordability. But first it would be wise to first join and then looking at the progress of the student, then decide whether to go for professional coach or not.

Feel free to ask me anything else u need to know. Would be glad to assist within my purview of knowledge.

PS: posted a list of available stadiums/clubs in the city of greater hyderabad. JFYI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2