victor rackets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tiffxnyx, Oct 16, 2007.

1. tiffxnyx

tiffxnyx Regular Member

so jsut wanted to start a thread about victor rackets. anybody use victor rackets? comments? statements? anything? ..anyways.. anyone heard anything about/tried super wave 32? :)

2. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

One thing I can say about it is that some of the models arent as durable as Yonex racquets.

I was playing doubles, and my partner had a Victor racquet. When the opponents had done a bad lift, I called 'mine!' and went for the smash. Then suddenly, my idiotic partner put his racquet infront of me so I ended up smacking his racquet instead and his frame got cracked, but my poor Mp40 was in perfect condition after the collision. :D :D

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Regular Member

Student
    I used a Victor Lightning 3339, the pikachu. I find it very durable as I have hit my partners racket many times and he has hit my racket many times. It has a handful of paint chips but no cracks. Then again it is a 2U and seems very stable. It's not very high end and so that might be the reason why. Any ideas on this?

4. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
  5. tiffxnyx

tiffxnyx Regular Member

o wowww thankss =]
    n props for the review

6. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
    personally, I would recommend a 3U racket. mine is a 4U, far too light, especially with the even balance of the racket. but for a bit cheaper, you can get a Power Waves 11, which is rather good.

7. mel_baddie

mel_baddie Regular Member

i recently bought a Victor Magan ATB 5500. must say that until now, i don't really like the feel of it. the bridge make the racket a bit too dead when you hit the birdie. still getting used to it though and am doin some racket altering to make it better. .

8. FrankoGoCyber

FrankoGoCyber Regular Member

CFIA Inspector
    I use Victor Powerwave 11. It is the first racquet I ever used. It is pretty durable. (Most of my Yonex racquet broke after 6 months - fracture of the wood under the cap). One thing I don't like about it is that is it not very good for defence. I used my gf's Ti7 Light and it is a lot more responsive.

9. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
    agreed, i definitely would put PW11 as a all out offensive racket.

10. tiffxnyx

tiffxnyx Regular Member

so anyone wanna discuss their favorite victor racket n why they chose it as their favorite racket?