User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    surabaya,indonesia
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jonathan Taryoto

    he's United States National player...
    never heard news about him now..
    i met him at ina open in sby few years a go....so friendly
    maybe some one in USA can give his pic??thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sorry..

    ..i've never heard of Jonathan Taryoto, esp. one in the U.S. National Team, before..harimau, have you heard of him before??..

  3. #3
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    he is a BC member. check out member "Tezta.com"

  4. #4
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Oh..

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    he is a BC member. check out member "Tezta.com"
    ..so that's him..hmm..I just read some of his older posts and yes, he indeed was part of the U.S. National Team in the late 1990s to the early part of 2000s...But is no longer active or currently playing in the U.S...And just checked his profile, he didn't post until recently (July this yr) after not posting in BC for abt a yr..
    Anyway, here are a few of his U.S. badminton playing resume:
    http://lahabra.seniorhigh.net/pages/...AT02_26bm2.htm (played for Villa Park H.S. with Mike Chansawangpuvana, Eric Go and Raymond Wong)
    http://www.ocbadmintonclub.com/USOpen2003/USA03ms.htm
    He even played, for the U.S. team, in the 2002 Korea Open vs. Yousuke Nakanishi:
    http://www.koreaopen.or.kr/news/enew...009&division=2

    Here's a quick link to his pic:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...d.php?p=316862 (post #316)

    And check this out, could he be the "inventor" of the so called shuttlecock launcher?? (check out the name next to 'Inventors'):
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6752138.html
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-18-2007 at 02:39 AM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hm..thats the one.....someone mentioned it to me a week ago..what a coincidence!!

  6. #6
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default He..

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    hm..thats the one.....someone mentioned it to me a week ago..what a coincidence!!
    ..should be roaming around in HK...And according to his supposed website, www.tezta.com, is actually an automotive related venture and also located in HK..

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    surabaya,indonesia
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..so that's him..hmm..I just read some of his older posts and yes, he indeed was part of the U.S. National Team in the late 1990s to the early part of 2000s...But is no longer active or currently playing in the U.S...And just checked his profile, he didn't post until recently (July this yr) after not posting in BC for abt a yr..
    Anyway, here are a few of his U.S. badminton playing resume:
    http://lahabra.seniorhigh.net/pages/...AT02_26bm2.htm (played for Villa Park H.S. with Mike Chansawangpuvana, Eric Go and Raymond Wong)
    http://www.ocbadmintonclub.com/USOpen2003/USA03ms.htm
    He even played, for the U.S. team, in the 2002 Korea Open vs. Yousuke Nakanishi:
    http://www.koreaopen.or.kr/news/enew...009&division=2

    Here's a quick link to his pic:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...d.php?p=316862 (post #316)

    And check this out, could he be the "inventor" of the so called shuttlecock launcher?? (check out the name next to 'Inventors'):
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6752138.html



    hey thanks ctjcad,,,,,,

    GONG RUINA seems so happy to take a pic with JONATHAN,,,,
    nice couple...
    to pitty that RUINA has married

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •