Results 1 to 4 of 4
10-30-2007, 12:25 AM #1
looking for a racquet better suit me
i m currently using ns 5000 and found a bit difficulty when smashing.. no power?
If you want a racquet:
1. How often do you play, how serious are you?
* Twice a week, 1 day interval. Serious player would like to improve my skill.
2. What style of player are you? (Aggressive smasher, net player ...)
* Used to be an aggressive smasher and found it hard to be nowadays.. wondering because of using wrong racquet? Was found it powerful when the day i was using carbonex 15..
3. Do you care much about durability or is it all about performance?
* More towards performance.
4. How much money do you want to spend?
* No budget.
10-30-2007, 12:30 AM #2
10-30-2007, 05:05 AM #3
A racket that is uitable for u.
Nowaday, YY is pretty pricey. Quality varies with batches. ok, u didnt state what type of rackets u preferred? What about weight grips size n whether u like head heavy or head light?
Personally, I find Kason TSF 108, YY NS9K Type X and some of the woven series to be pretty good.
Rackets suitabillity are subjective n u have to try out to determine which is really good for u.
Last edited by Notnimdab729; 10-30-2007 at 05:07 AM. Reason: typo error
10-31-2007, 07:43 AM #4
what type of rackets u preferred?
**YY is still my No. 1 choice.
What about weight grips size?
**the current grip size is G 5.
whether u like head heavy or head light?
**right now i m using head light..however, i would like to try head heavy.. which is more for smasher?
YY NS9K is head light if i m not wrong...
would you recommend AT900 or MP99 for ladies?
By gb3886 in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 3: 02-28-2009, 02:03 AM
By CERNSS in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 23: 11-29-2006, 12:34 PM
By neoanderson777 in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 6: 11-14-2004, 06:09 PM
By jimbouk in forum General ForumReplies: 14: 06-14-2004, 03:41 AM
By tropicalmouse in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 4: 12-18-2003, 10:54 PM