User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be in Hong Kong in 2nd week of June, Hope to join you guys and play some badminton. I am on vacation and can play anytime. I am above intermediate level. Prefer to play doubles. Thanks.

Kongt98@yahoo.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi everyone, looking to join a regular badminton group. anytime on weekends and anytime after 6.30pm on weekdays are fine with me. from malaysia but moved to Hong Kong due to work and desperately seeking playing time. Any place is also fine for me as long as its in Hong Kong..hehe.

I am an ex-state badminton player in Malaysia...so keeping the sessions competitive should be ok for me i guess/hope.

Can drop me an email at magandra76@gmail.com or just sms me at 94448050 whichever is of convenience to you. I will surely reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

Not sure why but must post did not appear a while ago and i'm posting it again.

I am a new member at Badminton Central and I am from Malaysia but recently moved to HK and looking for regular badmintion groups to join. Can play anytime on weekends and from 6.30pm onwards on weekdays. Desperately looking for some playing time.

As for my level, used to be an ex-state Malaysian badminton player and have won a number of championships in Malaysia. I think/hope to keep the sessions competitive and dont mind doing coaching as well if can arrange for the court.

Pls drop me a note at magandra76@gmail.com or sms me at 94448050. I'll surely reply as i am that desperate.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haridas , apa khabar ? which part of malaysia u re from ? have u found ur group of badminton to play with ? I m from malaysia , KL too . at present we r playing at kowloon city on saturaday from 9pm-11pm . U can check us out at www.hkbadminton.net .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi devilchef, saya khabar baik. i managed to get some playing time here in HK thanks alot to Ar_Dan (who post on this website too). i dont mind joining you for a session once too. i am in the website you have mentioned. will drop a query on how to get to the hall. HK Boleh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2