Forza vs Babolat

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Moeny, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Moeny

Moeny Regular Member

Hi!

I played all my years with Yonex rackets, i decided to buy a new racket, and decided I wanted to Try a other than Yonex. There are 2 rackets that I like for now. I don't have the oppertunity to test them out, so maby some of you will have an opinion of there two. The two are.

The Forza Titanium 45 N-Forze
    The Babolat Satelite Pulsar

I'm a offensive player who likes to smash but I like to have some control too. I f i have a offensive played oppenent i really have to place the shuttle right in the corners, so control is what i need. I was a single player, but i think i'm more towards double play now.

Thanks for your help!

2. penga

penga Regular Member

i dont know bout the forza highend series, but as for babolat i heard lot of good things bout the "Star" and "Energy" models.

3. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Of the two mentioned I would recommend theti-45 N-forze.. really good racket!

From Babloat the best ones I think is Solar and Nitro 08 models (the ones with Zylon matrix).

/Twobeer

4. Moeny

Moeny Regular Member

The specifics of the Forza Ti 45 N-Forze are 9.5 on Power and 9 on control. What is the difference between the Ti-45 and the Ti-40? The say you have a little bit more control with the Ti-40 and a little less power than the Ti-45. True? So if i would go for a babolat, the Nitro is better than the Pulsar? The pulsar is a little bit more stiff than the Nitro, so I thought maybe a little bit better for offensive play?

5. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

I think the ti-40 and ti-45 are strung differently from each other, maybe two beers knows... Both of them are actually strung differently from the rackets you see now days if I remember correctly... Forza does make pretty decent rackets though, I've got a ti-28 and I love it, when I go back to vancouver I'll probably pick up either the 40 or 45..

6. Moeny

Moeny Regular Member

The third one in the line is/was the Armortec 500. The babolat is out, what racket is best for my play-style? The Armortec 500 or the Forza Ti 45 N-Forze?

7. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Ti-45 has single string/grommet stringing pattern.

Ti-45 is a more advanced racket than AT500. (uses woven ti, Nano (fullerene) etc. But if you are not advanced player AT500 may be a little easier to use.

/Twobeer

8. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Too bad, none of the top range Forza has 2U or U :p. Sorry for being repetitious. :D

9. evylgrynn

evylgrynn Regular Member

I havent used Babolat racquets, but I've used the Ti45, it does have the string power system which increases the size of the sweet spot, but it is also a very well balanced racquet, and pretty stiff. I think it provides pretty good control, The Ti40 is strung opposite of the Ti45, yes it provides a bit more control, but a little less power than the Ti45

10. Moeny

Moeny Regular Member

Thanks for your opinion:) Is the Ti-45 hard to use? I'm playing for 5 years now ( used 1 racket in that 5 years) played competition pretty high. So I hope i can handle the Ti-45. I played with the NS9000S for a while.. do you think the Ti-45 is stiffer than the NS9K or not?

11. Moeny

Moeny Regular Member

Is there a person who played with the Ti-40? Yes? Did you like it, has it good power and control?

12. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Ti-45 is not very hard to use.. it feels a little bit stiffer than NS9Ks.. but not as stiff as X. If you are adecent competetion player, I think you will have no problem with the ti-45..

I have played with it but I didn't think it was on par with Ti-45 or Kevlar N-20, both whitch i liked more.

13. Moeny

Moeny Regular Member

Why did you liked the ti-45 more? because of the power, or because it feels better? my only concern is the stiffness of the ti-45. If it is stiffer than the NS9ks then it might be a little bit to stiff for me...

Is the ti-40 alot more flexible than the ti-45?

Greets

( twobeer, i have send you a private message)