User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 502
  1. #205
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    But who else in China can be as good as LD, CJ and BCL at MS?

    I bet LYB is scratching his head, thinking about it.
    .
    but who else has 5 MS in the top 10?
    and 4 WS in the top 4?
    and top spot for the other 3 individual events!

    do you really think LYB will worry?

  2. #206
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    but who else has 5 MS in the top 10?

    do you really think LYB will worry?
    .
    Yes, I think LYB should be worried. CBA would now be questioning LYB about this Chen Long's poor performance at this 2011 World Championships, out in Round 1 against a much lower ranked player (I should think).
    .

  3. #207
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Yes, I think LYB should be worried. CBA would now be questioning LYB about this Chen Long's poor performance at this 2011 World Championships, out in Round 1 against a much lower ranked player (I should think).
    .
    it's a learning process, Chen Long is only 22, world No 5 and beaten the World No 1 already. How many 22 had done that?
    that experience can only be good for him, so LYB has to worry?
    one of the good come out of it is Bao ChunLi may have another bit of the cherry next next in London.
    that's LYB worry, so much to choose from.

  4. #208
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Yes, I think LYB should be worried. CBA would now be questioning LYB about this Chen Long's poor performance at this 2011 World Championships, out in Round 1 against a much lower ranked player (I should think).
    .
    it's a learning process for the young man, Chen Long is only 22, world No 5 and beaten the World No 1 already. How many 22 had done that? that experience can only be good for him, so what LYB has to worry? one of the good come out of it is Bao ChunLi may have another bit of the cherry next next in London.
    i do like BCL, he has all it takes but just lack of the killer instinct. may be a last chance for the olympics is what he needed.

    that's LYB worry, so much to choose from.

  5. #209
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oops, double posts, triple now

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think this loss may do more good to Chen Long than bad ^_^ looking at how much he improve his score every time he meet Chong Wei this year leads me to believe that China have been putting a lot of pressure on him to beat Chong Wei, I mean, IMO, I think he got the best chance to beat Chong Wei.

    The Kid needs a breather.

  7. #211
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Of course they put pressure on him , because next year olymics , whether or not Lin dan win , he is going retire.. so nobody can challenge Lee Chong Wei

    Any bros know what Chen Long racket is he using now
    ?

  8. #212
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Of course they put pressure on him , because next year olymics , whether or not Lin dan win , he is going retire.. so nobody can challenge Lee Chong Wei

    Any bros know what Chen Long racket is he using now
    ?
    He used N55 in London, I guess he still uses the great N55!

  9. #213
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I think LYB should be worried. CBA would now be questioning LYB about this Chen Long's poor performance at this 2011 World Championships, out in Round 1 against a much lower ranked player (I should think).
    i had seen Chen long vs Kevin cordon, chen long play well but kevin play like he's a world top 5. i think it's not chen's fault because the score in set 3 is 27-25.

  10. #214
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sarawak
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chen Long’s and Wang Yihan’s sham wins at the 2011 YOJSS MSF matches over LCW and JS were the consequence of match-fixing by the CBA.
    They were as fresh as freshly-baked breads and their one day rest on Saturday when they were given walkovers by LD and LX for their respective SF matches were indeed crackers.
    Excuses were made for the walkovers and the spectators had indeed been short-changed.
    The BWF must do something about the abuse and come down hard on the jugglers.

  11. #215
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why don’t someone from their country step up to their teammate a break ?

  12. #216
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maluri, Cheras
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    piece of shitty drama from china gimmick

  13. #217
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSeVeN_Ultimate View Post
    i had seen Chen long vs Kevin cordon, chen long play well but kevin play like he's a world top 5. i think it's not chen's fault because the score in set 3 is 27-25.
    You know why CL lost to KC ?............its about rote training like PJ had mentioned long ago !!

    CL is more focus on LCW.................in training not KC !!

  14. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    Chen Long’s and Wang Yihan’s sham wins at the 2011 YOJSS MSF matches over LCW and JS were the consequence of match-fixing by the CBA.
    They were as fresh as freshly-baked breads and their one day rest on Saturday when they were given walkovers by LD and LX for their respective SF matches were indeed crackers.
    Excuses were made for the walkovers and the spectators had indeed been short-changed.
    The BWF must do something about the abuse and come down hard on the jugglers.
    What do you expect if you put all the best chineese players on one side in the draw?? Do you expect them to "help" the organizers that gave them this shitty draw by letting their teammates wear eachother out? The problem is really that the sport is treated as a "team"-sport more than a individual sport.

    Chen Long played a long tournament last week while LCW rested, and LCW had an easy semi with oldboy Gade, so the fitness issue should not really be a dissadavntage to LCW in the final.

    LCW is simply out of form as he has told the press, and Chen Long is getting better.. I think that is the truth even if some fans have an hard time accepting that their favourite players did not win (again)..
    Last edited by twobeer; 09-25-2011 at 04:46 AM.

  15. Likes well-son, AlanY, Anatolii liked this post
  16. #219
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    Chen Long’s and Wang Yihan’s sham wins at the 2011 YOJSS MSF matches over LCW and JS were the consequence of match-fixing by the CBA.
    They were as fresh as freshly-baked breads and their one day rest on Saturday when they were given walkovers by LD and LX for their respective SF matches were indeed crackers.
    Excuses were made for the walkovers and the spectators had indeed been short-changed.
    The BWF must do something about the abuse and come down hard on the jugglers.
    Just kick all this jokers out, badminton dont need them...

  17. #220
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    What do you expect if you put all the best chineese players on one side in the draw?? Do you expect them to "help" the organizers that gave them this shitty draw by letting their teammates wear eachother out? The problem is really that the sport is treated as a "team"-sport more than a individual sport.

    Chen Long played a long tournament last week while LCW rested, and LCW had an easy semi with oldboy Gade, so the fitness issue should not really be a dissadavntage to LCW in the final.

    LCW is simply out of form as he has told the press, and Chen Long is getting better.. I think that is the truth even if some fans have an hard time accepting that their favourite players did not win (again)..
    Well said!

  18. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why malaysia cannot accpet lcw lost? lcw is a very good player
    but he is a human after all, he is 29 right now, cl just 22 no wonder how good he is
    in the future sure one day cl will beat him, that is the reality.
    please stop said those stupy reasons and excuses
    nobody is unbeaten after all.

  19. Likes bura836 liked this post
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What excuse will Chen Jin or Chen Long have in the semifinal?
    By Cheung in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011
    Replies: 12
    : 11-18-2011, 10:45 PM
  2. Chen Long Shoes!
    By Perfektion in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 8
    : 10-29-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. Who is better Chen Long or Chen Jin?
    By lilyaks in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 9
    : 09-20-2011, 05:29 AM
  4. FS/FT: LI NING FLAME N55 (used by CHEN JIN, WANG ZHENG MING, CHEN LONG)
    By psg007 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 06-05-2011, 05:09 AM
  5. who else want to see Chen Long win the HK open?
    By zerosum88 in forum China Open / Hong Kong Open / India GP 2010
    Replies: 46
    : 12-17-2010, 02:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •