User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 256 to 272 of 303
  1. #256
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Paying huge sum doesn't guarantee li yong bo presence in Singapore

    if there is no talents.

    He will be dumb if he comes along

    and dumber if he doesn't with a pay like arsene
    Couldn't agree more!

  2. #257
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,728
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the emperor. lucky that he got lindan.

  3. #258
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caklov View Post
    Did Han Li realy loose to WSX or was is fixed? Don't think she would loose 21:8 in decider so fast.

    What about tomorrow's match: Lin Dan v Chen Jin?
    Will LD "loose"?
    Peter Gade lost in European Championship in quaterfinals so there's a good chance for CJ to score some points for OG and get a placement.

    Will be interesting.
    I think evey match is fixed :-) Gade got payed 2 millon DKR from LYB to throw the quarter final against Henri Hurskainen.. The geramns payed of JO so that they could get a european champion finaly.. And Of course the Japanese doubles team lost intentionally to Kim and Kim in this years BAC, to smoothen up the old bad relations between Korea and Japan :-D

  4. #259
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Conspiracy theories on the prowl.

  5. #260
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    the emperor. lucky that he got lindan.
    Lucky that he was born in China as well.

  6. #261
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have just scheme through this news :
    http://badmintoncn.com/view-14409-1.html

    It is about an interview with LYB. one of the question is the reason behind LD withdrawal at Asia Championship 2012. LYB did not agree nor deny other people's opinion that LD withdrawal is CBA strategy to qualify CJ for London OG 2012. He stated that " Isn't it better if we send 3 MS rather than two ? "

  7. #262
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I have just scheme through this news :http://badmintoncn.com/view-14409-1.htmlIt is about an interview with LYB. one of the question is the reason behind LD withdrawal at Asia Championship 2012. LYB did not agree nor deny other people's opinion that LD withdrawal is CBA strategy to qualify CJ for London OG 2012. He stated that " Isn't it better if we send 3 MS rather than two ? "
    What can anyone say about li yong bo

  8. #263
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    What can anyone say about li yong bo
    All Hail Li Yong Bo

  9. #264
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bandar Menjalara
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Licin,

    kindly clear ur inbox ya..can't pm u oredi.
    tq

  10. #265
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hustle city
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gopichand replied (when being asked about China manipulating ranking points):-
    Extract:
    Asked if he was concerned about China manipulating ranking points even at the last moment, Gopichand said, "I can be critical of them but hats off to them, to their spirit of nationalism, they work together and it doesn't matter who among them wins, they work together and hunt together. It is something to be proud of and we can learn from them. We can go on and criticise them but they are the best team."

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...w/12914047.cms

  11. #266
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the reporter quite fool to think that LYB would answer his question on that and make a confession to the world so BWF can give suspend to LD and CJ. :P

    this Mr. Gopichand, is he too realistic or too positive thinking?

  12. #267
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    the reporter quite fool to think that LYB would answer his question on that and make a confession to the world so BWF can give suspend to LD and CJ. :Pthis Mr. Gopichand, is he too realistic or too positive thinking?
    Reporter needs to be fed with 10 more gunny sack of rice

    But not Gopichand .

    " Can't beat your enemy, why not join them / learn from them ? "

  13. #268
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have just came accrossed this article : http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012....dan.Chong.Wei It is a short interview with LYB. I do not know if it has been discussed before or not. Anyway, in the interview LYB criticizes the press reaction when CBA concedes walkover on several occasion while did not criticize on the walkover conceded by two if INA WS & world No.1 MS, Dato LCW. Dato having his ankle injured and yet LYB said it is a walkover. If LCW did it on purpose, he is the greatest actor on Badminton to date.

  14. #269
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,732
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I have just came accrossed this article : http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012....dan.Chong.Wei It is a short interview with LYB. I do not know if it has been discussed before or not. Anyway, in the interview LYB criticizes the press reaction when CBA concedes walkover on several occasion while did not criticize on the walkover conceded by two if INA WS & world No.1 MS, Dato LCW. Dato having his ankle injured and yet LYB said it is a walkover. If LCW did it on purpose, he is the greatest actor on Badminton to date.
    If I'm not wrong,he was referring to Maria Febe and Linda Fanetri in the UC group stage.

  15. #270
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LYB said he is against match fixing, and i highly doubt so. he got no regrets and he keep on doing this after years and years. he said its for national glory. the fact is, OG WS is a individual game. the one winning the game is Gong Zhichao, not China women team. Uber's cup however, is won by China women team. LYB is definately abusing his power. and he fixed the match.

    ye zhaoyin is hurt, gong zhichao is hurt also. camilla martin is hurt as well. the spectator who bought their tickets were fooled. everyone watching the game was fooled, and the olympics game is just a cheat.

    The only one that benefit entirely, is LYB. he gained every glory he wants, at the expense of players. well he do it so often isnt it? chen jin losing to LD, then when chen jin needs the points, LD will retire from the game. against match fixing? i can see that he enjoys manuplating the players. an most recently, wang xiaoli also thinks so.

    he says its about national glory. in truth he dont have the slightest sense of sportmanship

  16. #271
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    he said its for national glory. the fact is, OG WS is a individual game. the one winning the game is Gong Zhichao, not China women team.
    sorry, but can't agree with you on this one. yes, the champion of OG is an individual player, not a team. but however, the medal she won will calculated into her country's achievement along the event, so it's still about national glory. of course, the country's team want to collect as many gold medals as possible, to be the 1st rank in the medals table if possible. for that, it's LYB's job to ensure maximum gold medals from badminton, the sport he responsible for, in any way he can.

    let's say we are put in his position that year. we know we have a chance to get a gold for our nation from WS, and there are 2 ways to choose. 1st way is 50-50 way, by let YZY and GZC fight for it fair and square to fight camilla on the final, or the 2nd way by let GZC fight for it with 70-80% possibility. which may would you choose? ideally, for the so-called sportmanship, we maybe would choose the 1st way. but for our country's glory, if there is bigger chance in the 2nd way, wouldn't u hesitate to take it? not to mention the pressure from our bosses above.
    it's easy to talk about it, but i think it wouldn't be that easy if we at his position. and i'm glad no need to be in his position.

    peace.
    Last edited by bad's fan; 06-02-2012 at 11:37 AM.

  17. #272
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,732
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    LYB said he is against match fixing, and i highly doubt so. he got no regrets and he keep on doing this after years and years. he said its for national glory. the fact is, OG WS is a individual game. the one winning the game is Gong Zhichao, not China women team. Uber's cup however, is won by China women team. LYB is definately abusing his power. and he fixed the match.

    ye zhaoyin is hurt, gong zhichao is hurt also. camilla martin is hurt as well. the spectator who bought their tickets were fooled. everyone watching the game was fooled, and the olympics game is just a cheat.

    The only one that benefit entirely, is LYB. he gained every glory he wants, at the expense of players. well he do it so often isnt it? chen jin losing to LD, then when chen jin needs the points, LD will retire from the game. against match fixing? i can see that he enjoys manuplating the players. an most recently, wang xiaoli also thinks so.

    he says its about national glory. in truth he dont have the slightest sense of sportmanship
    bad's fan has a very good point,the individual gold is added to the nation's medal tally and that's what China is most concerned about, not GZC's personal glory.

    Everybody can criticise,you're not doing LYB's job, do you have a solution for him? If you have,he'll thank you a million times,maybe reward you handsomely.

    Btw,there's one more thread related to him, here http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...lkOver-tactics Since you're new to this forum,I assume, I suggest you read all the posts from this two threads as,I believe, most of the grounds have been covered and I could be more or less repeating what somebody has said before.Besides, I don't want to cross-post - you'd probably find your views resonate with some and want to address your concerns to others who share similar or opposing views. For the time being,I think I've said enough.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )
    By tbleong in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 10016
    : 08-03-2014, 07:40 PM
  2. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 815
    : 06-30-2014, 11:50 PM
  3. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
  4. comment 超级波32 super waves32
    By passtome in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-21-2007, 08:59 AM
  5. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •